Chapter Eleven- Old Enemies And New Friends

A/N: I uploaded something earlier and I decided to change it because it seemed way to predictable.I was listening to a song and I was like totally Jeff and Rose! it gave me an idea as what to write so this chapter is kind of wrote around that song. (song on the side... I suggest you listen to it after reading so you can see what I mean) I haven't edited this yet because I was to excited to upload it >:D Happy Easter to those who celebrate it! and happy Sunday to those who don't? O.o Vote/ comment and lemme know what you think ^_^

~~~~~~

~Rose’s POV~

Ever since my mom came over last week I feel like there has been some black cloud following me. I didn’t know what it meant and it terrified me. I heard the shower shut off and minutes later Jeff came out wearing only sweat pants that hung low on his waist revealing the ‘V’ from his muscles.

“Do you want a picture? It will last longer.” Jeff said with his voice full of sarcasm. Regardless I blushed like crazy and started fiddling with my hands.

“Noooo…” I said dragging out the word and hiding behind my hair.

“Mhm alright.” He said clearly not believing me. There was a knock on the door and both of our heads snapped towards the noise.

“Is anyone supposed to be coming over?” I asked Jeff who looked very confused.

“I was just about to ask you the same thing.” He headed towards the door and I followed close behind. Jeff slowly opened the door and I peered around him to see who it was and my mouth dropped open in shock.

“Hey Jeff I haven’t heard from you in a while and I saw your car here so I thought I would come by and-“ Trevor began before Jeff cut him off. “I don’t think so man.”

Trevor let out a laugh. “Who is that behind you?” He asked trying to look around Jeff.

“It’s no one.” He snapped while clenching his hands into fists. I stood behind him shaking with fear and I could feel he muscles in his back tense up. Trevor then started to push Jeff back and open the door further. Unfortunately Jeff stumbled back and Trevor’s jaw dropped open when he saw me. I stood there frozen with fear as Trevor let out an evil laugh.

“Hey there Rosie.” He said with a sinister smile. I filched at the name Tyler had used for me. “You have no idea how much easier you just made my life Jeff. Tyler told me it was my job to find this little bitch which is why I am in this shit hole of a town.”

Jeff walked up in front of me and he started shaking with anger. “I think you should leave. NOW.” Jeff spat at him.

“You know who she is right? This is the little cunt that got the Wilson’s caught. Her fucking parents wouldn’t stop digging until they found something… and they did.” Trevor looked at Jeff with disbelief then disgust.

“Leave!” Jeff shouted while taking a step towards Trevor.

“Whether I stay or go she is fucked. You can walk free if you help me of course. If not you will be fucked too.” Trevor said turning on his heal and began to walk away, but he did to late because Jeff had finally reached his peak. He ran up behind Trevor and hit him in the back of the head and I found myself running to Jeff and pulling him off Trevor.

“Can we please just go inside?” I asked pushing on his still bare chest and looking into his angry eyes that turned soft when they looked into mine. He nodded and started to guide me back into the house with his hand on the small of my back.

“You have no idea how bad you just fucked up Jeff… No idea…” Trevor said before driving off.

Once inside I collapsed on the floor crying while shaking violently. Jeff picked me up bridal style off the floor and headed back into our bedroom where he sat me on the end of the bed. He crouched in front of me and leaned his forehead against mine while running his hands up and down my arms.