Chapter Twenty Eight- Taking A Trip Down Memory Lane

~Rose’s POV~

*Jeff’s Birthday*

I woke up earlier than Jeff so I took the opportunity to take a shower and get dressed. Once I was entirely dressed I walked back out into the bedroom to wake up Jeff, but found he was already sitting up. “Good morning birthday boy.” I whispered sweetly at the same time as I got in the bed, cuddling up to him before kissing his cheek.

 “Thanks babe.” He said in a sleepy voice.

I patted his thigh, “Get up and get ready so we can take the Cuda out.” I recommended.

I had to say no more since Jeff ran out of the bed and into the shower, leaving me sitting on the bed, wondering how he got in there so fast. Okay then… I thought to myself while getting out of bed and standing in front of the vanity mirror in the bathroom. With the shower on, the room gradually started filling with vapor so I eventually had to move to a different mirror to put my make up on.

The makeup I chose today was in the middle of bold and light, with lively purples in a smoky eye fashion and nude lipstick, I established a good balance as not to look trashy. Jeff emerged from the bathroom as I was putting the finishing touches on my makeup; he walked behind me and kissed my cheek. “You look beautiful babe.” He said while getting out clothes and changing into them.

“Only for you, mi amore.” I said while curling my hair so the curls were large and loose.

When I finished I sprayed my perfume on my neck and wrists. “Are you ready babe?” I asked while grabbing my shoes off the floor.

“Yes ma’am! Let’s go!” He said before playfully slapping my ass while I was bent over.

“Hey!” I complained before quickly shoving my feet into my shoes and running after him.

He was a fast little bugger; I only caught up to him while he was waiting for me to unlock the garage door. “Are you ready to see your new Barracuda?” I asked trying to pump him up.

“Hell yeah!” He yelled, I guess he didn’t require any pumping up.

I unlocked the garage door with my key. Almost immediately Jeff lifted the door and ran inside. He stood in front of the car with the cover on it before he slowly pulled it away from the car. I saw his smile get even wider if that was feasible.

“Your chariot my lady.” He said while opening the door for me.

“Always the gentlemen.” I said with a giggle as I patted his chest prior to getting into the car.

“So what do you have planned that you refused to enlighten me about?” I questioned, hoping he would at last crack and tell me already.

“You made me wait to drive my baby so I am making you wait.” He said while running his hands on his steering wheel previous to turning the key in the ignition. The purr that came from the engine was like no other. Before the whole make over it still purred to perfection, but somehow it got even better.

I folded my arms and huffed. “I hate surprises.” I said sadly as my bottom lip jutted out into a pout.

“But you will love this one.” He said while smirking.

“If you tell me I can tell you for sure that I will love it.” I tried but he only looked amused at my fail of making him slip up.

“No can do pretty lady.” He said while tipping an imaginary cowboy hat.

“You are such a goof.” I joked while shoving him before to turning on the music. The shoving him probability wasn’t the smartest plan of action since he was driving.