Chapter Nineteen- Yuk and Yum

[A/N]: I am not completely happy with this chapter but it will have to do for now since I havent uploaded in a WHILE, which I am sorry for there has just been a lot going on and I will try to be better with uploading! Thank you all so much for the positive feedback and for even reading my story! Vote/Comment/Do what ever you gotta do! :D

~Rose’s POV~

I woke up to the sounds of car doors slamming and feet hitting against the pavement; rushing towards our front door. Slowly I raised my head from Jeff chest before I started to panic, you see I had forgotten that the guys were coming over and I was under the impression that what was coming through my door wanted to hurt me, not help me.

“Jeff wake up!” I said hurriedly while patting his chest until he slowly came to.

“What?” He mumbled.

“Someone is here!”  I said slowly so he would understand in his tired state, apparently it worked because he shot up and got off the couch causing me to tumble to the floor in the process. Jeff shot me and apologetic look before helping me up.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

I jumped as my door was being pounded on by multiple fists, Jeff went to move toward the door but I stopped him because if it was Tyler, I couldn’t live with myself if Jeff was hurt. Jeff wore and amused look which has me confused.

“This is not funny Hardy!” I said in a hushed tone.

He began to laugh loudly and my hand shot up to cover his mouth. “Shut up!” I hissed.

Jeff grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand down from his face before pointing out the window. “It’s just the guys.” He said with a chuckle. I looked out the window and it was indeed the guys, one of which I didn’t know. Plus three girls one of which I didn’t know as well.

My panic began to recede as Jeff led me to the door; once it was opened we were both bombarded by a group hug.

“What are you guys doing?” I asked slowly, kind of uncomfortable with the sudden contact. However that receded as well when I grabbed Jeff’s hand.

“Oh you know… Just huggin ya.” Julie said with a goofy grin.

“Oh really?” I said sarcastically before wigging my way out of the group hug.

“I don’t mean to be rude, but who are you two?” I asked the unfamiliar faces standing in the door way.

“I am Yuk and this Is Yum.” Said the guy who I didn’t know.

“Excuse him, I am Tiffany and this is Patrick. Also known as Yuk and Yum.” Tiffany said with a friendly smile while Yuk stood there grinning like no other.

“It is very nice to meet you.” I said warmly, I almost wanted to give them a hug because they were here to help me without even knowing me, but at my fragile state I just stood there awkwardly. I quickly jumped back when I felt someone touch the small of my back, I was about to hit them before I saw it was Jeff.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to scare you.” He said before proceeding to wrap his arm around my waist and therefore save me from this awkward situation. I smiled up at him thankfully and he returned a smile that probably put mine to shame.

“You guys are so cute!” Yuk basically squealed, yes Yuk… The guy… He squealed. I chuckled a bit and Jeff bro punched his shoulder? I don’t know what one would call that because it wasn’t meant to hurt.

“Are you kidding me man? You are Patrick, she is Tiffany. You are called Yuk by everyone and she is called Yum by everyone. Now, do you know why that is?” Jeff questioned Yuk.