Chapter Twelve- Captive

~Jeff’s POV~

One second was all it took for me to be dragged away from a terrified Rose. I tried to get out of their grasp while Rose ran over to Matt. When we got out of the club I stopped struggling because I knew I would need to save my energy.

“Get it the fucking car shit head.” One of the men said before forcefully shoving me into the back seat of the car where I sat in the middle of two big men.

“Give me your hands.” The man to my left demanded and I complied which only resulted in my hands being bound.

The whole car ride all I could think about was Rose’s face with her make up running down her face before running off to get Matt. I noticed his car behind ours but we lost him within fifteen minutes. My hope faded as his car did out of my sight. We pulled up to a rundown house made with rotten would and the paint was peeling off.

“Get out.” The man to my right muttered before grabbing my bound hands and pulling me out of the car causing me to fall down on the gravel driveway.

“Get up.” He commanded so I had begun to get up, but got a brutal kick to the ribs that only caused me to collapse on the ground.

“Stop fucking around with him Mike…” Trevor said lazily like he hadn’t a care in the world. Mike pulled me up to my feet by my hair and I tried to ignore the pain. I will not give him the pleasure of beating me while I am down. Mike lead me into the house pushing me every now and then because ‘I wasn’t walking fast enough’ apparently.

“Take him down stairs.” Trevor said while sitting in front of a few lines of coke before snorting them.

I won’t deny the fact that it tempted me but I kept the image of Rose in my mind and soon the temptation was washed away. I was lead to an unfinished basement with brick walls and cement floors. There was an old stained mattress in the corner and one chair on the opposite corner.

“Hands?” Mike said and I held out my hands. He pulled out a switch blade and cut the tape off.

I turned away from him and rubbed my sore wrists before turning around and punching Mike right in the face. He stumbled back into the wall and I grabbed him by the head and threw him into the opposite wall. Upon impact Mike let out a moan of pain and I smiled. I pulled him away from the wall and kicked him in the back of the legs so he was now on his knees. I kicked him again, but this time in the back and now he was on the floor.

“Get up.” I spat at him using the words he had earlier. He got onto his hands and knees and I kicked him again several times in the stomach.

“Mike what’s taking so long?” Another one of Trevor’s men made his way into the basement and took in the scene before him.

“TREVOR!” He yelled before advancing on me while throwing a wild punch that I easily dodged so his fist hit the wall.

“What?” Trevor asked as he made his was down the stairs. I turned to face him after the two men were on the floor.

Trevor let out a laugh. “You are quite the predictable one Jeff Hardy…” He said with a smirk and I suddenly felt the two men who had previously been on the floor hold me in place. I tried to get out of their hold, but was unable to so I hung my head in defeat.

“However I didn’t expect you do beat the shit out of Mike so bad.” Trevor stated while taking in Mike appearance.

“Unfortunate for you that now you will have to pay for what you did.” Trevor said before punching me in the abdomen repetitively.

He pulled brass knuckles out of his back pocket and continued. I don’t think I have ever been in more pain than I am now. By the growing pain on my ribs I knew I had at least broken two. Trevor punched me one last time before telling his men to drop me. Without them holding me up I fell to the floor with my arms covering up my abdomen. Trevor took one step towards me and kicked me in the face before him and his men left. I felt my nose started gushing blood and I coughing up blood as well which told me I had internal injuries.