Just relaxing

Jeff woke up early with a renewed vigour.

He took a quick shower and got changed, and raced downstairs.

"mom where is lucy?"

"he's gone to vicky's to patch things up, you need to dry your hair"

"its she mom, not he, and its no my hair so i don't care!"

Dammit, he was hoping to be male again as soon as possible, god knows how long lucy was going to be. He walked back upstairs and sat on his sisters bed. Well, at least it should be all over soon. He looked round at the girly room and saw his reflection again. He giggled to himself, what the hell, im gonna be girly for the last few hours. Its why i decided to be this in first place after all.

He locked his sisters door, and closed the curtains. Opening up his sisters large wardrobe, the full length vanity mirrors on the back of the doors revealed him stood there in all his sisters glory.

He started to pout and give smouldering looks, after a while he undid the top button of his jeans and pulled them done so theY tightly brushed against his thighs and hips. They dropped to his feet, and jeff realised that he need some heels on to really get the girly stripper effect.

He scarmbled about looking for the heels, and found soem under the dressser, he stepped into them, and then noticed the lipstick on the dresser. He laughed to himself and did his best to put soem makeup on. He had to keep it simple, but he thought he looked pretty good.

He stood in his panties heels and low cut top, and decided to start from scratch. He knew his sister has some pretty hot stuff, so he looked round. First of all he changed into a black thong and puch up bra. He dired his hair and brushed it back. Next he found a very tight short dress. He didnt know the fabrid but it stretched and hugged his figure.

he stopped, and looked at himself int he morror, 'now this' he thought 'is girly'.

He could understand why guys found his sister hot. He cupped his boobs gently and rubbed his hands up an down his hour glass figure. What now?