Argh

Lucy was on the phone speaking to every relative she could think off and asking if their mom and dad had left a contact number with them since they had gone away. Jeff was lying on the sofa his head all over the place. What if his mom and dad didn't come back, what happened if he was stuck as a girl forever, and had to have periods till he was old and grey. What if he accidently had sex and got pregnant.

The logical side of Jeff was steering him right, and if he hadn't been told by lucy about having a period he wouldn't even be thinking it. But now his male side was in a panic. He wanted to rush outside and look all over for his parents.

He couldn't help but keep looking down at his skirt and look for blood, or some sign of his femineity, which he knew was mad as lucy had told him he wasn't due on for a while, but his manly side panicked.

"Sorry jeff" lucy walked in and slumped on a chair "No one even knew they had gone anywhere. they clearly wanted to keep this from anyone."

"What am I going to do Lucy, this is a lot more than I bargained for, I'm not a girl, I didn't even think about actually being like this for longer than a day."

"Ok, well, first off all, stop being such a wimp. Women like you all over the world have jobs and carry on working during their period, we just need to prepare you"

"Women like me!" Jeff sat up and looked shocked

"Yes Jeff, like it or not, you chose to be me, a young woman of 19 years of age, and when you chose that you also chose the whole package. I can sympathise with a little panic, but for the time being we are going to have to continue like this, and i think this is a learning curve for you as a man. Now come upstairs and ill show you how things work."

Lucy dragged Jeff to the bathroom and explained how his period would go, she gave him a towel and explained where he should put it, and decided it migth be best if he used one for a minute for a trial.

"Importantly Jeff, if you go out, you will need to have a spare towell with you just incase. So keep one in your purse, and for gods sake wear jeans or something. Its nice to wear a skirt, but its a lot more comfortable in jeans during your time of the month."

Jeff couldnt believe it, he had a sanitary towell in his panties, and he had breats and a vagina and was wearing perfume and make up. "Will the stomach pains hurt lucy?" he asked meekly.

"No jeff, they're just cramps, its uncomfortable more than anything else, and makes you grumpy, but it only lasts for about 5 days, and then its back to normal."

suddenly the door bell knocked and both lucy and jeff jumped up "It could be mom and dad" jeff said, "maybe they forgot their key?" he said unconvincingly.

"Ill get it jeff, you can get ready and come downstairs, fix your makeup. Il get rid of whoever it is."

Lucy shut the bathroom door, and jeff tentatively removed the towell from his under wear and fixed his skirt. Looking in the mirror, he suddenly cheered up. He could, he thought, be ugly. Instead, he saw his sisters face looking back at him and although he still found it strange to be a woman, he at least looked good. Once again, he thought, it must be the hormones affecting him.

He whipped the smudged makeup from under his eyes, and went to his sisters room to fix it. He made his way downstairs and was shocked to find his sister and his mates looking at him as he entered the living room.

Jeff froze. He Glared at his sister and she looked apologetic as Jeff looked round and noticed that his mates where drunk, and must have forced their way in. Suddenly jeff felt 3 pairs of eyes all over him. He crossed his arms and walked into he kitchen, and shut the door. He turned around and to his surprise saw Mikes older brother James Lucy's ex boyfriend opening a can of beer from the fridge.

"Hey lucy, your looking good." Oh my god hes pissed, Jeff thought as he faked an awkward smile.