☆ Super Secrets ☆

(Outfit above)

"Morning! Oh, colby?" I said, walking into the maddens kitchen, pulling the kitchen chair out just to stop when I saw a sledgehammer in it.

"Oh, hey Evelyn!" He said, making me drop my hand from the chair, smiling at the hammer. I walked over and leaned against the counter behind mrs. Madden, as Amy walked in.

"Mom, can you sign this? Turns out you can't be late to school 32 days in a row." Amy said, putting a paper down in front of mrs. Madden, rolling her eyes.

"Amy, when did you start going to school?" Mrs. Madden asked, confused.

"Good morning, everybody. Is that Colby? I thought he was stuck as a towel." Jake said, walking in with a trash bag draped over his shoulder.

"He was. Then this morning, he randomly shape shifted into that." Mrs. Madden said, pointing to Colby.

"I'm a sledgehammer." Colby said as u could hear the smirk in his voice.

"And you're bragging about it? When are you going to turn into something cool? You're like the cottage cheese of shape shifting." Mr. Madden said, taking a bite of his cereal.

"Oh, what's in the bag?" Amy asked Jake as she walked towards him.

"Oh, just some stuff I'm throwing away. I'm trying to declutter my life of unnecessary things." Jake said nervously.

"Oh, me, too. And yet you're still here." Amy said, smirking as Jake quickly walked out the door. "Hey, have any of you noticed Jake's been acting weird the past couple of days?" Amy asked suspiciously as mrs. Madden stood up from her chair.

"Well, no weirder than usual. I mean, who am I to say? My son's a sledgehammer." Mrs. Madden said, petting the sledgehammer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking out the front door when I saw Jake and Hartley standing there.

"If Starling knows who you really are, why didn't she lock you up at ColossalCon?" Hartley said as i closed the door, making my eyes widen.

"Starling knows who you are?!?" I said a little too loudly, making Jake and Hartley turn towards me quickly, both of them shushing me loudly.

"Sorry. But how?" I said, wispering confused, quickly walking towards them.

"She gave Jake a signed picture of hers, and it said,"I know who you are." Hartley explained.

"Wait, so why didn't she lock you up?" I said, remembering what I heard Hartley ask a bit earlier.

"Oh, beats me. But it wouldn't be the first time she's let me go." Jake said.

"What are you talking about?" Hartley asked, confused.

"There was this battle, and when Green Talon knocked me off the side of a building, I couldn't climb back up. So I begged Starling for help. And..." Jake started.

"She saved your life." Hartley intervened.

"Yeah. And..." He continued.

"And that's why you're trying to become a better person." Hartley said knowingly.

"Yeah. And..." He continued once more, trying to get the sentence out.

"And you wanted to talk to her because you knew that she...

"Can I please tell my story?!" Jake said, annoyed, sighing to calm down. "I'm pretty sure that's why she didn't do anything at ColossalCon. She was looking out for me again." Jake continued.