☆ We Don't Care ☆

( ^ first outfit for first day and second one for the day after )

"This show never disappoints!" Mr Madden laughed as I sat down on the arm of the chair Amy was sitting on. She and I had just gotten back from the mall, Hartley had to help with something to do with the sunshine club, and she couldn't come.

"Oh, whoo! It's the funniest thing on TV!" Mrs Madden also laughed as she sat down beside Mr. madden.

"And that does it for our 6:00 news." The news reporter said, making us all laugh at what we saw on the TV.

"Amy, you're not gonna believe this!" Hartley rushed in, stopping and looking at the TV. "Were you laughing at other people's misfortune on the news again?"

"Not me!" Jake defended stopping and chuckling. "Okay, maybe a little."

"Some lady got trapped in an elevator for five days, and it was not pretty." Amy said, turning her head giggling as I giggled a little. "If they didn't want you to laugh, they wouldn't put it on TV." Amy said to Hartley, getting up.

"You know, every time I think I'm making progress with you people? Something like this happens." Hartley said, pointing to the tv.

"Anyways, Amy, The Round-Up is holding their annual Battle of the Bands on Saturday." Amy said as she followed Amy into the kitchen.

"Oh, look! That old lady's cat got stuck in the tree again, and she got stuck trying to climb to get it. I warned her not to last week." I said, looking at the TV and chuckled as the maddens laughed at the old lady as Amy and Hartley walked out of the kitchen again.

"We are popular. The other day, we were singing at the food court, and someone tipped us with curly fries." Amy said, sitting back down beside me.

"That wasn't a tip. They threw them at us and said, "Stop singing, I'm trying to eat!" Hartley said.

"Best two-ninety-nine I ever spent!" Colby said fistbumping Jake, making me giggle in remembrance but stop when I saw Hartley glaring at me.

"The only thing is, to perform at the contest, we'd have to write an original song. Which we've never done before." Hartley said to amy as colby walked into the kitchen.

"Big deal. I used to write songs with my villain band all the time. Well, until they met their demise in a fiery inferno. Which is ironic because we were gonna name the band Fiery Inferno." Amy said as my Grandma walked in.

"Oh, hey, Celia! Come on in." Mrs Madden said sarcastically.

"I know I'm supposed to knock, but I'm too excited. Plus, I really don't care. Robert just told me he booked us a romantic weekend at Lady Bird Lake." Grandma said excitingly as Mr Madden stood up.

"That sounds far away. I like it." He said, raising his eyebrows and nodding.

"We're gonna watch the sunrise, play shuffleboard, and cruise the lake on a kayak built for two. You know why they build 'em for two, don't ya?" Grandma asked.

"If I say yes, will it stop you from telling me?" Mr Madden said.

"Anyway, since I'm gonna be gone for a few days, this is the list of things I need you to do while I'm away." Grandma said, holding a paper out.

"Wait, so you're going on vacation, but you want us to do your chores?" Jake asked, confused.

"I was wrong about you. You are smart." Grandma said to jake.

"It really doesn't seem fair to make us work while you're off having fun." Mr Madden said, sitting down.

"I could just raise your rent instead." Grandma said, making Mr Madden stand up quickly with wide eyes.