5: Will this Day Never End?

Chapter Five: Will (sorry) this Day Never End? FDOS Pt. 3

Will

My pretty sweet little mate. My Kieran. My roommate. My boy. Almost Chose someone else right in front of my face.

I ran with him in my arms, in search of help, a Professor, the Oracle, Tony Stark, anyone, who could help him. But at the same time I wanted to spank the shit out of my little person. MY little person.

Fuck Kai. I mean. Actually DONT fuck Kai. Fuck ME. But not right now because I didn't want to be killed in a horribly messy way in front of my baby the second I tried to kiss him.

Thankfully, almost as soon as I entered the school building, pushing droves of alphas out of the way in my panic, I was met by exactly the three people I wanted to see. The Oracle, the new Headmistress, and former Headmaster-now Professor Cavanaugh.

"What???" The Oracle exclaimed as I rounded the corner, panting, Kieran crying in my arms.

"Help....Help..." I panted, not really exhausted from the run, but exhausted from the mess I felt inside of me, an overwhelming and intense mixture of emotions. Lust, anger, sadness, confusion, panic.

Love.

"Oh!" The Oracle exclaimed intelligently, then I could feel him, his aura, I could feel him coming to an understanding. "Oh. Oh dear. Not again."

It was shocking to me that Kieran's family just stared at me and him in my arms, unmoved, unemotional.

"What in the blazes is going on?" Professor Cavanagh snarled. "What is this little Luna doing to all our boys?"

"His Goddess sworn duty," the Oracle sighed. "But unfortunately he's too strong. Hmmmm...maybe if we pray..."

"NO!" the word burst from my mate's mouth. "No. Please. Professor Daly! Professor Daly, the science teacher. Please!"

=

"Hmmmmm....this is fascinating." Dr. Daly smiled, looking at Kieran stretched out on a long wooden table in her workroom.

I didn't freaking care for how fascinating it was, my little puppy was moaning and writhing on the table alone. He held my hand tightly, almost broke every bone, and his brown eyes were filled with fear and confusion, but also in the next second, filled with warmth and heat and made me want to mount him right here right now, tear off his clothes and sink my teeth into him....

"Will, go back to class," Professor Cavanaugh said, trying to stand between me and my mate.

There was no way in Hell I would do that. No way. No way. The Professor was trying to steal my mate with his suave Louisiana charisma, trying to take my mate for himself. I had to protect Kieran. If I mated him, MATED him, right now, if I had him, made him mine, there would be less confusion. I just needed to unzip...

Then...

Blessed release. Not THAT kind of release, thankfully. I felt like myself. Like the me who I was before I met Kieran. Like Will. Just Will.

The Oracle sagged against the Headmistress, who caught him carefully, and helped him find his feet, holding him steady while he found his equilibrium.

"Fascinating," Professor Daly said again, looking from the Oracle to Kieran, who stopped shivering and actually sat up, sighing with relief.

"Oh my god, I feel so much better."

"Me too," I agreed, and Kieran let go of my hand. And I had no problem letting go of him. But I felt my face get warm, not from lust, but from extreme embarrassment.