Stage

* PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS WRITTEN WELL BEFORE THE OTHERS AND MY WRITING SKILLS HAVE IMPROVED SINCE THIS CHAPTER, I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS BAD BUT IT GETS BETTER IN CHAPTER 2 (I WILL REDO THIS CHAPTER ONCE I FINISH)

*____Scaramouche's pov_____
            .-•~      <>        ~•-.

Sleeping was the only place I felt I could get away.

Get away, from all this.

This hell that we have to live in.

Somewhere... where I didn't have to face the world.

This unfair and cruel world.

A world, a tapestry of lies..

ERR! ERR!

I groaned, shaken by the loud and blaring noise of my alarm clock.

I huffed as I pulled myself out of my bed, my body feeling heavy from sleeping.

I yawned as I sat up, stretching my arms. Today was my first day transferring to my new school, I was in a boarding school up until now.. my ruckus behavior in middle school earned me a place in there.

I zoned out, studying the wall. Though, it didn't last for long as my sister, Raiden, barged in.

"Kuni! It's time for your first day of school~! Don't be late, the bus is coming soon!" Raiden said, peeping her head through the door.

"God your loud... and I'm walking to school, remember..? Wait-" I turned around, feeling rather annoyed as Raiden giggled and left. "-I told you not to call me Kuni anymore!!" I yelled after her, though, even if she did hear me, she probably wouldn't care.

I sighed, closing my door and undressing, before putting on the uniform. I mean come on, what kind of school has a uniform that looks like this?! I groaned, lazily walking over to the bathroom.

I picked up my toothbrush and swiftly brushed my teeth. I picked up my hair brush, and brung it up to my hair..

I stared at myself in the mirror for a while, staring at my own hair.. it was short now.. the long and thick strands of hair that my mother loved so much.. gone.

Eventually, I snapped out of my trance and lightly combed my shorter hair, though I didn't really need to comb it much anymore.

I took my eyeliner out and did two swift (and almost perfect) marks on my eye, my morning routine finally complete.

I grabbed my backpack and rushed down stairs, grabbing a piece of toast before heading out the door.

I munched on my toast (that was actually horrible) as I walked to school. The walk seemed long, it was tiring to say the least, but I enjoyed it.

I've never been great at sports.. or anything really. Just some troublesome teenager..

My thoughts took control of me as I zoned out, walking along the sidewalk, my feet at a steady pace, thoughts raced through my mind.

That was until.. I hear a familiar voice, to say the least.

"Heyyy!! Scarahoe~!" I snapped out my trance and turned around to see a ginger running up to me.

Not just any ginger, Childe. Who, I utterly hate. Childe's a good friend.. but he's a bit loud, and annoying.

"What?" I turned around at him, my voice sounded a bit angry and unpleasant, though, I didn't really care enough to be polite around Childe.

"Woah, woah.. no need to be so rude!" Childe smirked at me, so I gave him a glare back.

"Whatever.. I don't want to talk to you anyways." I scoffed, turning around and walking to school again.