WE DID IT! BBFANARMY2023!

Author's note:

Author's note:

I just wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude and excitement. Last night, SB19 and us A'tin brought back the bacon as we won the Billboard Fan Army Face of 2023! It was an intense roller coaster of emotions, and I can't even explain how on edge I was throughout the voting process. Those last 5 minutes before the voting ended gave me a mental breakdown as I saw the other fandoms gaining momentum.

I want to extend a heartfelt thank you to all the amazing people who helped me by lending me their emails to vote. Your support means the world to me, and I am forever grateful. It's incredible to see how fans come together to support their favorite artists.

I also want to give a shoutout to Seventeen's fanbase, Carat. You guys did an amazing job as well, and I know there were some issues that might not have made sense, but we should never judge each other. We're all here to celebrate our love for our respective artists, and that's what matters.

And finally, to my fellow A'tin, we did it! We made history once again, and this milestone is a testament to our dedication as fans. It doesn't matter if we're not the largest fandom out there —we are the most dedicated. We came together, supported SB19, and together, we brought home the victory. It's a tremendous achievement, and I couldn't be prouder to be a part of this fandom.

Thank you to everyone who has been following my story. There are only two more days left after this update, and I hope you've enjoyed reading each chapter. Your support and encouragement mean everything to me.

Once again, congratulations to SB19 and to all the A'tin out there. Let's continue to support our boys, celebrate their successes, and create more amazing memories together. This is just the beginning of an incredible journey, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for SB19 and their fans.

Thank you, A'tin! We did it!
-AurumLia🍓🐥