[chapter eighty five] the slow crawl towards death

'✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

"SHE'S DEAD."

Snapping his head up, Scotts eyes locked onto the limp body that sat in Stiles arms. His lips parted and yet no words came out, nothing came out. His eyes were locked onto her, paralysing him in shock.

"SHE'S DEAD." Stiles hysterically screamed again. "SHE DIED."

Shaking his head, tears burned in his eyes as Scott looked at his old best friend, the girl he grew up with. You're dead to me. The words he once hissed at her echoed in his mind, haunting him.

He got his wish.

"Stiles-" He choked out. "I- Stiles- I-"

"SHE'S DEAD."

Blake suddenly rounded the corner, a deep scowl on his face. "What the fuck are you two idiots screaming about-"

"SHE DIED." Stiles hysterically cried, his wail bounced off the walls and sent a deathly cold chill down Blakes spine. "SHE'S DEAD."

Blakes eyes locked onto her body, onto the way it limply laid in Stiles arms, the way a heartbeat couldn't be heard from it.

"SHE'S DEAD."

"She's not dead you fucking idiot." He snarled. Fury flooded his veins as he realised what had happened, and what was going to happen. "She's a heretic."

And the idea of her turning into one of them, something she dreaded, something she had nightmares about, sent murderous rage shooting through him. She was turning into something she didn't want to be, and on her birthday.

Her eighteenth birthday.

Silently, he shook whilst a murderous fury consumed him, consumed his every thought and bled through every bone in him. Silently, he lost his fucking mind, whilst his eyes remained locked on her, and only her.

With Stiles screams still echoing through the air, Blake spun around and silently stormed his way back into the closed unit and towards where he knew Valack was hiding.

'✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

"What happened Lydia?"

"NO!" The strawberry blonde screamed as she thrashed under the restraints that tied her to the bed. "NO!"

"What happened, Lydia?" Valack demanded with a shake of his head. "What happened?"

"Aires." The girl choked out with a sob. "Shes- she's dead. She died."

'✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Blakes pov...

I was losing my bloody mind, going fucking crazy inside as rage flooded my veins. She had died inside the four walls she hated most, she was supposed to get out alive- not become a fucking heretic.

And on her fucking birthday as well, it was cruel.

And I was seeing pure fucking red.

I had ripped Dan to shreds, absolutely annihilated him and did so unapologetically.

There was one more person I wasn't finished with, someone whose life I would take with a smirk on my lips. I was getting revenge for me, for her, for our eight and nine year old selves who were abused by him for years.

"VALACK." I bellowed at the top of my lungs as a sickening smirk twisted on my lips. "VALACK."

She was dead.