[chapter ninety four] to know or to do

'✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Aires pov...

A cloth was wrapped around my eye whilst chains tugged on my body. I was being transported again, being used as a guinea pig again. I couldnt blame them, I was going fucking insane.

I felt my body lowered into a chair, and then I heard his voice.

"Aires." Deaton whispered, making me sigh dreadfully as I realised what he was going to ask of me, what he wanted me to do.

I was done.

I wanted to scream, to thrash, to go fucking crazy because I couldn't do it anymore. Everytime I let the voices in, it hurt me, it tore me apart. It was getting harder and harder to get the voices out once I let them in, it was getting harder to stay in control.

"We are close-" Deaton whispered from somewhere around the room.

"To what?" I shot back defeatedly. "To knowing something or doing something because they are two very different things, Deaton."

"I know." He whispered.

"What are you close to then? Knowing or doing?"

I needed something to be done, needed something to happen, something to change- because I was losing my patience. I was up to my neck in problems, I just needed one of them solved.

"We know everything, but how Amalie is going to be resurrected- I think we both know how it could happen but I need to know for sure before I do something."

His words made zero fucking sense to me, but I didn't complain or protest. He wanted to know how Amalie would be brought back because we both knew it would be me that did it, that resurrected her.

"Let's just get this over with." I muttered before laying back and letting my mind take over.

Let them in.

I had to let them in.

Let the whispers take over.

A burning sensation flooded my veins as my face contorted in pain. Something was wrong, very wrong. Before I could warn them, my body began violently shaking whilst a blood curdling scream ripped from my lips.

I couldn't do it- they were killing me. Whatever was in my head was killing me, and I couldn't do anything but scream my fucking lungs out.

It was as if someone had taken a piping hot knife and was dragging it through every inch of my body, slowly tearing me apart in the most despicable way. It was as if my body was being set on fire, as if I was being shredded.

I could hear their panicked screams faintly in the air, could feel them tugging on me, trying to save me- but it was too late. I had fallen too deep, let them in, given up my control. They couldn't save me.

It was too late.

Flashes flew through my mind. Images of Amalie, the dread doctors, Theo, Blake, a little girl, fire, a car, Stiles screaming, Blake covered in blood, me pointing a gun at Stiles, cars speeding, blood on my hands, Lydia screaming, bodies. I was seeing it all, seeing image after image of the people I loved, the people I would die for.

I saw flashes of Allison, of Derek, of Peter dead, of Lana, of a small girl crying, of New York, of Blakes blood stained lips, of Chris hurt, of Isaac in pain, of Beacon Hills on fire, of Sage.

I could see it all, could see flashes of things that hadn't happened, of things that could happen, I watched it all happen whilst I screamed, whilst my body shook in pain and anguish.

I saw everything before my screams stopped and the world went dark.

'✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT FROM HERE ON THINGS ARE GONNA GET INTERESTING...