🍋 Aphrodisiac (Sero x Female!Reader)

"Sero, please." You held onto him like he was a lifeline, your body on fire.

He looked just as bothered, trying to keep as sane as possible before the aphrodisiac fully took him. He looked around, finding a darken alleyway.

"Follow me." He whispered, the mere pressure of him grabbing your hand and sending shivers throughout your body. He took quick strides, tucking both of you into the alley deeper and deeper into the darkest part. He scanned the area to make sure no one was around.

It was supposed to be a quick mission, but the villains were armed with vials of what you now could confirm as aphrodisiacs. What they had planned, you didn't know, but all of their supply was broken. Leading to how some had hit Sero and you.

You collapsed in front of him. Breathing heavy as you tried to compose yourself, but before he could come to your side, you crawled to him. You looked up at him, face flushed and eyes hazy.

"Sero, please." You begged, and that was the final straw for his sanity to snap.

He pulled you to your feet, turning you around to face the wall and pushing you to bend over. You held the wall back, arching, wiggling your ass, like your body knew what was coming. He tore the bottom of your hero costume off, hand finding your sweet spot and earning a moan. Barely touching you, he brought his fingers to your face, showing the wetness that had already coated his fingers.

"Looks like we can skip the foreplay." He chuckled, you nodded in agreement before taking his fingers and licking them clean. You looked at him from the side, one of your hands leaving the wall to spread your cheeks.

"Please, hurry." You hated how much begging was coming out of your mouth, but the drug brought out the animal in both of you. "Please, I want you inside me." Tears pricked your eyes both from embarrassment and the burning all over your body.

You watched him through half lidded eyes as he took a step closer, his breath hot against your ear as he growled. You felt him push himself into you, the feeling of pain combined with pleasure. It almost made you cry. Your head dropped forward as Sero thrust in and out slowly, pulling you towards him every time he pushed in, not allowing any space between your bodies. You whimpered into the wall, skin crawling with anticipation.

Sero began to thrust harder, faster, his hips pounding against yours until they were both covered in sweat. You bucked your hips, wanting to be taken faster. He didn't disappoint you and increased the speed, the rhythm of your flesh pounding against each other building up to a massive climax that shook you from head to toe.

But it wasn't enough.

You were still feeling something deep inside you, something missing. When you looked at him, he looked back at you as if he knew what you were thinking and just nodded.

"I need more..."

"Then come for me again," he whispered. "I want to feel every drop."

Your arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss. The feel of his mouth against yours sent tingles all over your body, but it was the sensation between your legs that sent you soaring. Your hands stroked down his back, stopping when you reached his ass, grabbing hold of them. His hands grabbed your waist, pulling you close so you could feel his hard cock throbbing against your pussy.

Your lips parted as you sucked on his tongue, swirling your hips in circles as you rocked your clit against his pelvis. Both of you gasped at the intense sensations shooting through your body. Sero moaned into your mouth, pressing you closer to him as he continued to rock himself against you. He reached down with one hand, rubbing the tip of his cock against your wet folds, bringing you to the brink once again.

His breathing became heavier as you started panting heavily, your fingers clawing onto his back as you arched yourself against him.

Suddenly, Sero laid you down and lowered himself onto you, covering your body completely. The ground was cold beneath you, but it couldn't stop you from wrapping your legs around his waist and grinding yourself into his hard cock.

He let out another growl, slamming himself deeper into you, making you scream out in pleasure.

He slammed into you harder, faster, his mouth covering yours as he kissed you deeply, your hands running down his bare chest. Your nails scraped against his skin, sending shivers down his spine.

As you felt his body tensing, clenching tight around your pulsating core, you came again, gripping his shoulders as you climaxed again and again, milking his cock for everything he had.

With a final shudder, Sero threw his head back, the force of his release bursting inside you, filling you with ecstasy.

It still wasn't enough though. You needed more...

It took a few moments before you were able to catch your breath.

Sero rolled off of you and onto his back, without skipping a beat you were straddling him. Taking hold of his cock, you guided it into you, loving the feeling of his hot cum dripping out of you as you slid him back inside you.

His hands gripped onto your hips, pulling you down onto him. "That's what I like" he growled. His hand crawling up to your chest, with every bounce of his cock in you, his fingers stroked the bare skin there. Your nipples tightened, peaking under his touch.

"That's it..." Sero moaned softly. With one final hard thrust, he let loose inside you, filling you with his cum.

When you finally stopped moving, his arm came around you, pulling you close to him. Your cheek was pressed against his sweaty chest, where his heart pounded in time with yours.

Slowly the haze in your mind cleared, and you came to your sense, blinking the fog away you became uncomfortably aware of the pain and wetness in your lower region. Quickly looking at Sero who was passed out panic and shock set in.

How could you ever explain this to the commision...

Word Count: 1048