🍋 Jerk (Monoma x Female!Reader)

You sat in your dorm room, the silence oppressive as you tried to focus on your college group project. A knock on the door broke the tranquility, and in stepped your group member, Monoma.

Monoma's lips curled into a smirk as he scanned your desk. "Well, well, well," he drawled, "looks like someone's been busy." You clenched your fists, the familiar feeling of anger beginning to rise in your chest. "I'm just here to make sure you haven't forgotten about your part of the project," he continued, oblivious to your growing irritation. "You know, the one where you actually contribute something useful?"

Your patience snapped, "I have been working hard, Monoma, and you have been nothing but a pain in my ass." You looked up from your desk, meeting his challenge with a defiant glare. "How about you get in, sit down, shut up, and if I want your input or help, I'll ask."

Monoma's eyes flickered with something you couldn't quite place. "Oh, is that right?" He said, his voice uncharacteristically soft.

"Yes, it is." you replied, your voice unwavering.

The words hang in the air between you, heavy with accusation, and to your surprise, Monoma didn't fight back. Instead, his eyes widened in shock, and a strange gleam entered them. It's not the anger or defiance you've grown accustomed to seeing.

His lips part, and for a moment, you think he might say something, but he remained silent. Only making his way into your room, he closes the door behind him.

Your heart is pounding, and you realize that you've never seen him like this. There's a strange mix of vulnerability and excitement in his expression. He looks... lost as he sits himself down on your bed.

You stay at your desk, but instead of returning to work, you could only stare at Monoma. His posture was odd, and his eyes were glued to you.

"It's rude to stare." You say curtly, breaking the silence. Monoma's eyes snap away from you, and for a moment, you're taken aback by the mixture of emotions that flicker across his features. "Someone should teach you some manners." You roll your eyes, trying to brush off his gaze.

Monoma swallows hard, and you can see the tension in his shoulders easing ever so slightly. "I-I'm sorry..." he stutters, his voice barely above a whisper.

"What was that?" You ask, tilting your head to the side. "I didn't quite catch that." His apology took you by surprise, but you were gonna milk it for all it was worth. Monoma's expression twists into one of embarrassment. "Come on," you say softly, "you can tell me."

Monoma hesitates for a moment, his gaze darting around the room as if searching for an escape. But then, finally, he takes a deep breath and meets your eyes. "I'm sorry."

"Good boy." You say coyly behind a sweet smile, gauging his reaction and watching as he squirmed.

The corner of his lips quirk up into a small smile, and he lets out a soft chuckle. "You're enjoying this." He says, sounding more like an accusation than a question, as he covers his face, letting out a frustrated groan.

You can't help but bite your lip as you watch him, noticing the way his Adam's apple bobs up and down as he swallows. "Maybe I am." You admit with a shrug, noticing his growing bulge.

You get up and make way to him, moving slowly, deliberately, until you're standing directly in front of him. He looks up at you, his eyes wide and a bit glassy, and you can feel the tension between you growing. His lips part slightly as if to speak, but no words come out.

"Now tell me." You breathe out the words, letting them hang in the air between you. Monoma's eyes meet yours. "Who do you think you are." You lean in closer, brushing your lips against his ear. "Getting aroused just because I told you off?"