💌 Reckless (Ochako x Male!Reader)

A cold sensation lingered on your head, a hand gently playing with your hair. You were out but the small tickle you felt as someone's fingers lovingly held your face woke you up. Heavy eyes open slowly, light blinding you until a blurry vision of someone clears up to reveal your girlfriend. "Hey Ochako," you lazily smile up at her, taking note your head was on her lap, "What's up?"

"What's up? You gave me a heart attack!" She looked annoyed but she was definitely concerned. "Why would you do a backflip off and empty pool!?" She lifted the ice bag away from you head.

"Kaminari and Mineta bet me I wouldn't, proved them wrong." You give her a half-hearted thumbs up, body groggy.

"That was so stupid and irresponsible!!" She lectured, placing the ice bag back on your head. You wanted to laugh, she hung around Tenya too much.

"I'll be alright." You take her hand that was holding your face and give it a small kiss, making her blush. "I'm sorry."

"Just never do that again..."

"I promise."

"Okay, how are you feeling?"

"Bitchin'." You look her in her eyes with a shit eating grin before passing out again.

She sighed kissing the hand that still held hers. "Oh god, why do I love you?"

Word count: 218 (so short sorry!!!)