Jude ~ Jealous Part 2

You placed the last of the dessert down onto the table, Jude's hand lightly on your lower back as you moved around as he kept an eye on Alex.

"Omg y/n, this is delicious" Alex said as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. "Wow it has been way too long since I've had this" Alex smiled at you as he turned to your kids. "This was your mums go to dessert when she was younger, it has always been my favourite." He gleamed.

Jude tensed up at the sound of Alex's voice.

"She still makes it all the time." Jaylan said with a smile. "It's my favourite too" Jasmine said

"It's dad's favourite too right?" Jaylan said as he turned to face Jude's stiff expression.

"Yeah bud it's my favourite." Jude exhaled

"Are you ok dad?" Jaylan asked Jude as he sensed the difference in Jude's voice.

"Yeah I'm fine" Jude forced a smile that was easy to see through.

"Nothings changed." Alex chuckled under his breath.

"Sorry what" Jude said through a clenched jaw

"Nothing" Alex said as he took another bite of his dessert.

Jude let out a puff of air as a large smile spread across his face. He laid back into his chair and pulled you closer into his chest as he wrapped his arm around you stroking your waist softly while he placed a gentle kiss on your forehead.

"I won" Jude whispered as he placed another kiss against your temple and chuckled towards Alex who now had an uncomfortable expression on his face.

"So guys tomorrow I was thinking you me and your mum could take you to grandma dee's house so we can have some alone time." Jude announced at the table.

"Ew dad, you can at least speak in code." Jasmine said with a look of disgust on her face.

"That was code." Jude smiled against as he placed a light kiss against your lips.

"I'm so fed up of them." Jasmine whispered to Jaylan as Alex looked down awkwardly.

"So Alex" Jude said as he took a gulp of his drink and placed it somewhat aggressively back down on the table. "You're going back to London right?"

"Uh yeah" Alex said barely looking up.

"You live alone?" Jude questioned.

"Jude" you whispered lowly.

"It's fine, Alex doesn't mind me asking right?" Jude smiled again

"Uh it's fine, yeah I live alone." Alex said

"How sad." Jude said disingenuously as he pulled you in tighter.

"It's not sad, I like living by myself." Alex said defensively

"Oh come on Alex, this is a safe place you don't have to lie." Jude held back his laugh.

"-ok, kids, it's bed time." You said interrupting the two.

"No it's not" Jasmine said as she checked her phone.

"Yes it is" you smiled forcefully.

"You know what it's fine, I'll just get going, and leave you guys to it."

"Ahh so soon?" Jude said falsely as he stood up immediately ready to guide Alex out of the house.

"Kids say bye to Alex" Jude said quickly

The kids got up and said their goodbyes as you and Jude walked Alex towards the front door.

"It was so nice seeing you y/n" Alex said as he pulled you out of Jude's grasp and into his own.

"It was nice to see you too Alex" you smiled as you tried to pull back but Alex grasp was still holding onto you tightly.

You stood awkwardly as you waited for Alex to let go.

"That's enough" Jude said pulling you back towards him.

"What is your problem" Alex said, his face full of rage as he felt you being pulled away from him.

"Mine? What the fuck is yours" Jude said finally boiling over his limit.

"I haven't done anything to you, you're right you did win so what the fuck is your problem, why are you so possessive over her." Alex said angrily as he took a step closer to Jude.

"You're sitting here groping my WIFE infront of my face and you think that I'm just going to let that go?" Jude spat back in response.

"Groping? It's a hug Jude you're too much you're practically suffocating her." Alex raised his voice at Jude.

"You're holding onto her after she has let you go, that's groping her and regardless of what you think she's my wife I am in charge of making sure she's safe and far away from creeps like you so you can just fuck off out of my house." Jude shouted back at him.

"I'm so sorry you're stuck with a man like him   y/n, it should have been me I'd never treat you like this." Alex said as he turned to you grabbing ahold of your arm. 

Your face full of shock as you watched the scene unfold infront of you.

"Listed Alex, if you don't get your hands off of her and get the fuck out of here it's going to get ugly."

"Please y/n, please I love you just come with me" Alex said desperately.

"Please let go of me" you said as you felt the pain of his tight grip around your wrist.

"I cant y/n" Alex said holding onto you tighter.

"Ouch, you're hurting me." You said wincing at the feeling of his hold.

Jude grabbed ahold of Alex's shirt pulling him off of you.

"If you ever touch her again, I'll kill you." Jude said shaking with rage as he held his first out ready to punch Alex.

"Just go Alex." You said with disbelief in your voice as you held onto Jude's arm stopping him from throwing a punch

Alex turned to you with a longing look in his eyes as he turned around and exited your home.

You let out a deep sigh as Jude turned around to face you and pull you into his chest.

"I hope the kids didn't hear that." You whispered into Jude's chest.

"Don't worry about that baby, are you ok?" He asked as he placed his lips against yours and kissed you lovingly.

"I'm fine, that was just crazy." You said shaking your head.

"I know, I did tell you." Jude said under his breath.

"Not the time Jude." You chuckled as you shook your head.

"Let me see your wrists" Jude said as he created some distance between you to check.

Jude brought your tender wrists up to his lips and placed loving gentle kisses around them.

"I should've killed him." Jude said softly as he pulled your head back into his chest.

...

Requested🫶🏼

Eek it's been over a month

Sorry hehe xxx