Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven: All Night, Always

~POV- Aaron~

I watched as Jaiden and Jack twirled around to Blink-182's Always. The two had become very close since I introduced them. Jack drew her close to him and whispered something in her ear. She nodded and he let her go. She ran over to me and grabbed my hand.

"Aaron! Come dance with me!" She said with a grin. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist. We spun around as she giggled.

"Come on let me hold you, touch you, feel you
Always
Kiss you, taste you all night
Always
Touch you, feel you
Always
Kiss you, taste you all night
Always." I sang. She smiled and gently kissed me. "I love you."

"I love you, too." I kissed her deeply. We heard a bunch of awes. We pulled away and looked over to see a bunch of fangirls with their cameras out. "Well, I see we've collected a crowd." Jaiden said awkwardly. We pulled away from each other, but I kept my arm around her waist. She kissed my cheek and walked off.

I watched her walk away. Dang, she looked beautiful. Her chocolate brown hair fell straight (after Tino had sat her down and straightened her hair.). Her green eyes always beautifully sparkled in the sunlight, and looked brighter with her contacts in. She was wearing an Of Mice tank top with a camisole underneath, ripped shorts, and blue Converse that matched the writing on her shirt. My attention was drug away from my beautiful girlfriend by a fangirl asking me something.

"I'm so sorry. What did you say?" I asked.

"I said, that's not Amanda. Who is she?" They asked.

"That's Jaiden Tasker. She's my girlfriend." I smiled.

"What happened to Amanda?" Another asked.

"She cheated on me." I shrugged.

"So, how long have you and Jaiden been together?"

"Uh... A week or two. She has her own bunk! Don't think we're moving that fast." I smiled at them. They laughed, a few giggling and blushing.

I signed some stuff for them and took some pictures then left. I was walking back when I passed the Porta-Pottys. I quickly moved away from them. After my adventure with them a couple years ago, who could blame me?

I also saw Jaiden with her back against the wall, talking to Mike Ferri from We Are The In Crowd, who had his arm blocking her way out toward me. She looked very uncomfortable. I walked forward just as Mike was about to touch her exposed shoulder.

"Jaide!" I called. I jogged up. She broke from Mike's block and ran over to me.

"Aaron!" She wrapped her arms around me. "Go with it." She whispered in my ear.

"Jaiden! Where'd you run off to?! I thought you were kidnapped!!" I scolded.

"I'm sorry. I just got excited." She apologized. Mike looked at us odd. "Mike! I'm sure you know Aaron. He's my boyfriend." Jaiden said quickly. I nodded.

"Oh. Okay. I'll see you guys around." Mike said as he walked away. Jaiden kissed me deeply.

"Thank you so much. I was getting very uncomfortable." She put her head on my chest, right over my heart. She was short. It was cute though.

"What happened?" I asked, holding her waist, my chin on top of her head.

"He was being extremely flirty, trying to touch me, and just making me very uncomfortable." She explained. I kissed the top of her head. I looked and saw a talk figure jogging toward us.