Chapter Seventy Two

Chapter Seventy Two:
Shake, Shake, Shake, Shake, A-Shake It!

~POV: Jaiden~

"Jaiden!" Aaron yelled as the door slammed shut.

"My darling?" I yelled back from my seat in the basement. I heard him coming down the stairs. I pushed myself away from the desk, spinning to face him as he got to the bottom.

"Get dressed. We're going to Emo Night." He commanded. I groaned and rolled out of my chair.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because." He said. I groaned and continued to lay facedown on the laminate floor. He laid down in front of me. "Come on. I promise it'll be worth your while." I put my head up so my chin was resting on the floor. He kissed my lips.

"How so?" I asked.

"Alcohol, dancing, and good music." He tempted. I sighed.

"Fine." I agreed, pushing myself off the floor. Aaron got up, too. He put a hand on my waist and led me upstairs.

I went into the closet and picked out high waisted, acid washed jeans and a Bring Me The Horizon crop jersey with white writing. Aaron put on a black button up and black skinny jeans. I straightened my hair and put on makeup before grabbing my black Converse and following Aaron out the door. He got in the drivers seat while I managed to get into the passengers seat.

"So, who's DJing?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Do you pay attention to anything?" He demanded. I giggled nervously.

"Not really..." I admitted. He laughed.

"Go figure." He backed out of the driveway and off we went to Emo Night.

He parked and turned off the car.

"Are we early?" I asked. He nodded.

"We're supposed to be." He said.

"Really?" I asked. He laughed.

"Babe, you agreed a month ago to come DJ with Jack tonight!" He said. I gasped.

"I forgot completely!" I said. He laughed.

"I know. Come on. Let's go see Jack." We got out of the car and went inside, Aaron putting an arm around my waist protectively.

"Precious bean!" Jack screamed when he saw me. He ran and jumped on me, almost spilling wine on Aaron. I hugged Jack back.

"Hi, Jack-o." I said to him. He laughed.

"Let's get you two some wine and talk songs." Jack said. Jack got Aaron and I red solo cups of wine before Jack and I went up to the stage, Aaron sitting at the bar watching us.

The bar was just to the left of the stage. Jack and I did a set outline before going to the bar with Aaron. I sat on Aaron's lap and Jack sat beside us. I sat there kissing up and down Aaron's neck.

Jack just rolled his eyes and continued his conversation with Aaron. Aaron was a little annoyed and kept fighting back moans as people started entering the room. I kissed Aaron before Jack and I went on the stage.

We started playing Welcome to the Black Parade. Jack and I laughed at the gasps because of the song and Jack and I standing on stage. After awhile, I walked off stage to get another cup of whiskey and Coke. I stood by Aaron. He kissed my cheek and put his arms around my waist as I ordered my drink. I then felt somebody's hands on my hips. Aaron didn't notice. I turned around, ready to glare. Behind me stood Chris and Abby.