Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven: Come Down From Your Tower

~POV: Tino~

I grinned as I saw Sydney walk into the Creamery. She looked over and saw me. Her beautiful eyes lite up like the Fourth of July. She walked over and slid in the booth across from me. A waitress soon brought her a coffee.

"Thanks." Sydney thanked the waitress. She then turned her attention to me. "Hey, Teen." She greeted me. She sipped her coffee and smiled at me. "What's up?" She asked, tucking a piece of her straight blonde hair behind her ear.

"Nothing much." I shrugged. "What about you?" I smiled.

"Just playing guitar." She shrugged.

"I'd love to hear you play sometime." I grinned. She blushed.

"How about we skip here and go to my house?" She smirked. I agreed and away we went.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We arrived at Sydney's house twenty minutes later, we got out of the car and walk through the house. We got to her room. We walked in. Her guitar sat in the corner of the room.

"Make yourself at home." She smiled. She picked up her guitar. "Any requests?" I shook my head. "Okay, then."

She started strumming a few cords.

"Honey is for bees, silly bear
Besides, there's jelly beans everywhere
It's not what it seems in the land of dreams
Don't worry your head just go to sleep

It doesn't matter how you feel
Life is just a Ferris wheel
It's always up and down
Don't make a sound

When you wake up the world will come around

It's just the sweet weather and the peacock feathers
In the morning, it will all be better
It's not what it seems in the land of dreams
Don't worry your head just go to sleep

When you wake up the world will come around

Honey is for bees, silly bear
Besides there's jelly beans everywhere
It's not what it seems in the land of dreams
Don't worry your head just go to sleep." She sang.

She was a beautiful singer. I loved the way her blonde hair fell in her face as she played, but she was too busy playing her guitar to notice. Before I knew what I was doing, I was leaning in and kissing her. Her pink lips were so sweet against mine. To make it better- she was kissing back. When we pulled away, I was breathless.

"That was beautiful." I whispered to her.

"Thanks." She smiled. I leaned away. I gently pushed a piece of loose hair behind her ear.

"God, you're cute." I whispered. She blushed a deep red. "Even cuter when you blush." She blushed even redder. This continued until she shut me up. And I loved how she did.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

~POV: Alexis~

I grinned at I re-read Alan's text.

"Meet me at the Canal Place. Dress nice." I grinned as I picked out a light blue dress.

I put it on and curled my hair. I did my make up, yelled by to Mom, and left. I arrived twenty minutes later. I immediately saw the short ginger. He ran over to my car, and opened my door for me.

"Hey there, cutie." He flirted with a silly grin. He offered me his hand. I took it and stood up. "You look beautiful tonight."

"Thank you. You look quite handsome." I grinned. We walked past the fountain and down under the highway to the canal. We walked beside it, the sunset beaming off the water.