Chapter Eighty

Chapter Eighty:
We Did It

~POV: Jaiden~

Two months later, I heard Alanna crying from the next room. I got out of bed and walked over to her nursery. I saw Aaron already picking her up and getting ready to go change her. He saw me and smiled.

"Good morning, my love." He greeted me. I smiled sleepily at him.

"Good morning." I greeted back. He put Alanna on the changing table.

"You look good in my shirt." He said. I looked down and noticed that I was in one of his t-shirts that was a little big on him and bigger on me. I blushed and walked up behind him. I put my hand on his bare back and watched as he changed the baby.

"No shirt morning?" I asked. He nodded. "My favorite mornings." I said with a smile. Aaron finished changing the baby before putting her back in the crib. She immediately went back to sleep. "It's nice having a baby that likes to sleep until ten." Aaron put his arm around me and pulled me close.

"This is our daughter." He said in awe. "Our little Alanna. Our little girl." I laughed softly.

"Yeah. She's our baby." I agreed. He turned and kissed me softly. "I love you."

"I love you, too." He said back. We left the room, leaving the door open. I went and found my glasses before pulling up my hair. "Hey, I'm going to go pick up your mom from the air port in ten. I'm going to go get ready." He said.

"No." I whined, putting my arms around his waist. I put my head on his chest and held onto him. He chuckled and put his arms around me and put his head on top of mine.

"I can get ready in five." He said, picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and began kissing up his chest and neck. He kissed me deeply. I kissed back. I ran my fingers through his hair. His hair was getting longer. It was already very thick, making it worse. I pulled on his hair a little, causing him to gasp. I slipped my tongue into his mouth. Then, Alanna started crying again. We pulled away and rest our forehead's on each other's.

"Well, you had better get ready. I'll take care of feeding Alanna and getting her ready." I said. He nodded and kissed me one last time before letting me down. I walked back into Alanna's room and picked her up. "Awe, baby." I cooed to her. "Come on, baby sunshine. Let's go get you something to eat."

I walked downstairs and found her a bottle. I heated it up in the microwave before going into the living room and sitting down. I fed her while rocking back and forth. Aaron walked down the stairs and smiled at me.

"I'll be back soon, my love." He told me, leaning down to kiss me before kissing Alana's head. "I love you both!" He yelled to us before leaving.

"We love you, too." I yelled back as he was shutting the door. After she was fed, I burped her and took her to take a bath... in the sink because she was way too little for the bathtub. I let her soak in the warm water and bubbles.

I smiled at her and picked up some bubbles, blowing them at her. She giggled at me. I laughed at her adorableness. I finished washing her and got her out of the water, drying her off. I dressed her in a cute little onezie with strawberries all over it. I brought her over to mine and Aaron's room and put her on the bed so I could get dressed. I turned on music, first song coming on being Would You Still Be There? I looked over at Alanna.

"Daddy's song? Daddy sings?" I asked her. She grinned and gurgled happily. I got out my phone and aimed it at her. I started taking a video. "Alanna? Do you like Daddy's song?" I asked her. She continued to grin and gurgle. I laughed at her and stopped it before sending it to Aaron and posting it on social media. I put on jeans and a blue t-shirt before taking care of getting the rest of me ready. I kept a close eye on Alanna. She started crying. I walked out and moved her. She stopped crying. "Yeah, just needed to move her around. She looked up at me.