Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty:
Save Me From Myself

~POV: Jaiden~

I woke up before Aaron. I kissed his forehead softly before getting out of the bunk. I walked out to see Ben sitting at the table eating pancakes.

"Morning, Jaiden. How's Aaron?" In the mornings, Ben was easier to get a long with- less gay and more how I'd known him since as long as I could remember.

"Still asleep. I'm worried." I admitted.

"Hey, sit down. I'll get you some juice and pancakes." He said. I did as he said and he slid a plate of pancakes and a cup of juice in front of me.

"Thanks, Ben." I said with a smile. He sat back down. We ate in silence.

"What if you and Shay never called off the wedding?" He asked.

"Then Aaron would be stuck watching us and be hurt about it and I'd be marrying my best friend. I'd grow old with him and maybe we'd have kids. I don't know." I shrugged and took a drink of juice.

"And what'd be so wrong about that?" He asked me. I set my cup down.

"It never felt right, and I don't think it ever would." I admitted. He nodded. We ate our breakfast, talking about business. After breakfast, we cleared up and I went to check on Aaron. I slowly drew the curtain to the bunk in the middle of the row. I got in the bunk with him. I gently pushed his bangs off his face. "God, he's beautiful." I whispered to myself. I gently caressed his cheek. I kissed his forehead one last time before getting out of the bunk. Ben ran to me.

"Come on. Wake up Aaron, we're at a hotel!" Ben whispered-yelled to me. I agreed and got back in Aaron's bunk. I gently kissed his cheek then down his jaw to his neck. He groaned and started to wake up. I ran my hand down his chest.

"Good morning, my love. I need you to get up for just a bit. We're cutting a couple days out of tour so we can all rest up. Ben already rescheduled them for end." I softly told him. He started to wake up.

"Hello." He told me, his voice husky from sleep. I gently kissed his forehead.

"How do you feel?" I asked him softly.

"Worn out and I was asleep for how long?" He asked.

"Around eleven hours." I told him. "Come on. We're all checking into a hotel. Ben showed me the plans for it. He put himself with Shayley, but us together. He booked it all earlier this morning." Aaron nodded.

"You know, I think that the last time we kissed was when I officially asked you out." He said. I nodded.

"Make it count, cutie." I told him. He cupped the back of my neck, bringing me closer to him. Our lips softly touched before it turned into a passionate kiss. Our lips moved in sync as we kissed. He gripped my waist as my hands trailed down his chest. We pulled away, breathless.

"I love you so much." I told him.

"I love you, too." He told me, gently putting his hand on my cheek. I put my hand on his. We laid staring into each other's eyes. "Okay. We need a bigger bed. Let's go check in." We grabbed some clothes and threw them into different bags and went in. We checked in and went up to our room.

We walked in, shut the door, put our bags down, and flopped down on the king sized bed together. Aaron wrapped his arms around me, my back pressing against his chest. I sighed in contentment, putting my hands on his.