Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight: It Has To Be Your Love

~POV-Jaiden~

I snuggled further into Aaron's side. I honestly don't do good with horror movies. I would rather be watching Titanic... He kissed my forehead and smiled at me.

"Scared?" He asked my softly. I nodded. Mostly everybody weren't paying attention. And it's true.

All the ladies and the guys were here. Except Taryn... About that time, we heard somebody start clapping. I jumped. I am quite easily scared. I felt Aaron's grip on me tighten. I gladly got closer to him. We all got up, Aaron putting his arm around my waist, pulling me against him. Can't say I was hating it. I was grateful.

After investigated, mine and Aaron's protests, we were going back to the movie, when it happened again. We walked back the hall. More investigation. More protests.

As we got closer, I started to be even more afraid. I put my hand over Aaron's gently, putting my fingers through his. He kissed behind my ear, and we walked into Alan's bedroom. I has really freaking out.

I started to think what it could be. Who else had a key to the apartment? What was missing that I was over looking? Then it hit me like a freight train. But I was too late.

Taryn launched out of the closet and attacked Alan. I ran forward as Alan threw Taryn to the floor. I cussed at Alan and helped up Taryn. We all congratulated Taryn on scaring us. Even Abby was scared!

"Hey, Jai. You coming to bed?" Aaron asked me with a smirk. I nodded

"Night, guys." I called as we walked across the hall.

"Night, you two. Remember to use a condom!" Alexis called. Aaron shut the door behind us.

I went into his bathroom and changed into my Batgirl pajama pants and black tank top. I walked back out to see Aaron wearing flannel pajama pants. And that was it. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"What?" Aaron teased while getting into bed. "Why you being all shy?" He continued. He patted the place beside him. I laid down, my head on his chest looking up, and his arms around me. I was tracing the tattoo on his forearm.

"I can't believe she did that." I admitted.

"Who? Taryn? That was funny." He smiled.

"Yeah. She had us all going. Even Mariah. And that's pretty hard. It's harder than Jack Barakat!" I joked. Aaron laughed.

"You are so weird." He told me. I scoffed.

"No I'm not." I denied. "I'm Jack Barakat's erectile dysfunction!" Aaron laughed harder.

"You know, he's gonna be on Warped Tour this year." Aaron said.

"Yeah. ATL goes every year. Why?"

"We're going on Warped tour soon, too."

"One more, I know." I said, trying to get him to his point.

"How'd you like to come with us?" He offered. Keep grinned like the Cheshire Cat and kissed him deeply.

"I would adore to." I grinned, my face still very close to his.

"Good." He then kissed me again. I rolled over and started to drift off. I was in my odd state of half in and half out of sleep that I normally wind up in for about an hour. "God, Jaiden. Why'd you do this to me?" I heard Aaron say. "Why'd you make me fall in love with you so hard?"

'He's in love with me?' I questioned myself. I felt my heart flutter. I heard him sighed and flip the light switch to shut off the lights. He put his arms around me. I finally fell asleep.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter title credit:
Of Mice & Men;
My Understandings

(Specially; that's Shayley Bourget's song!)