chapter 17 🔞 21+

Mature content ahead ⚠️
this chapter will contain heavy smut and a lot of dirty talk ;)
if you feel uncomfortable reading such things, I suggest you wait for the next chapter

JK pov

I opened the door to the apartment and let us inside.
"What is this place?" Y/n asked.
"It's Jimin's. He left the keys with me before going to Japan. Knowing how things are, he thought I might need a place where I could be alone and clear my mind." She nodded without saying anything. I noticed something going on in her mind by the way she was biting her lip.
"And, to answer your question: no, I didn't bring anyone in here." I felt like I caught her red-handed because she was avoiding staring back at me. Her cheeks were flushing.
"Pfff...that didn't even cross my mind." She pretended to be nonchalant about what I had just candidly confessed. I loved seeing her being all flustered and jealous again. While she was distracted looking around the apartment, I took her by surprise and back hugged her. She didn't fight me. Instead, she leaned back and relaxed, enveloped in my embrace.
"This is amazing. I could stay like this all night." She said hummingly, while a small smile crept into her lips.
"I could too." I answered.
"But I have something better in mind." I started humming into her ear lobe, biting it a bit before going down on her neck.
"Hmmm...and what would that be?" She was feigning innocence, but I was loving every moment of it.
"Come with me in the bedroom, and I'll show you." Then, she freed herself and turned around ubruptly, just to crash her lips into mine, like a person who's been hungry for a very long time.
"I missed being alone with you like this. I missed all of you." She said, cupping both of my cheeks with her hands and joining our foreheads together.
"I missed you too, baby. I missed having you naked in my bed. All mine, for me to touch and devour." Without changing position, I started unzipping her dress and caressing her back with my thumb, only to realize she was wearing no bra. She sensed my dumbfoundness and smiled.
"I don't like having things on the way tonight." She kissed my lips, tenderly, while looking at me.
"You thought well, my love." I answered as I kissed her shoulder blade.
"Take me to bed, Kookie. I want you to fuck me! Raw!" If only I could convey into words how many nights had I longed for to hear those exact words.
"Oh, baby, you're making me hard already." I, then, put an arm under her knees and lifted her up, bridal style, placing her on the center of the bed. She was naked, except for the underwear. Despite wanting to show me she was in control of the situation, I could detect a bit of embarrassment from the way she was biting her thumb and trying to cover herself.
"Let me see you. I want to see how your body has changed while you weren't with me. You don't need to feel embarrassed. It's just me, love." She looked at me with those bedroom eyes, and I got my clue.
"Now, these are on the way." I started tugging her panties down, slowly kissing her inner thighs while enjoying the moment. I saw that Y/n was being impatient, which made it ten times better.
"Your panties are completely wet, baby. Were you dripping wet just at the thought of me touching you, huh?!" I teased her, and she nodded with a fake pout on her face, like a person who has been caught doing something bad.
"I love it when your pussy is all wet. Can you spread your legs for me, sweetheart. I want to see all of you." She promptly obliged.
"So beautiful and so mine." I started to kiss her legs and went up to her inner thighs, taking my time. Then, I positioned my face in front of her clit and put my mouth on it. My tongue started to move in deep into her pussy and I heard Y/n trying to suppress a moan.
"Don't! I want to hear all of your moans. I want to hear how good I'm making you feel. I want to hear you scream my name while I fuck your pussy with my tongue." Then, with one hand, I opened her wet folds and started sucking on her clit, biting it a bit, too. She was ecstatic.
"Hmmm... you taste so good, love." I placed her leg over my shoulder in order to get better access. When I got her the way I wanted, I inserted a finger inside her pussy, keeping my thumb over the clit as I started drawing circles around her it. I felt her pussy dripping wet from all the stimulation.
"Gosh, Kookie. You're amazing, baby. You're making me feel soooo good." I proudly smiled at that and awarded her by adding another finger. I kept pumping them in and out. First, slowly and then, in a faster but steady pace. I wanted to make her reach her first orgasm, wanting to make her relax. She was, comprehensively, still tense at our newfound intimacy.
"You're gonna make me cum." I heard her say in between moans. Words coming out all disconnected.
"Then cum, baby. Cum on my hand. I want to taste you on my lips, on my fingers, everywhere." She then released herself on my fingers. I licked all of her cum before taking my fingers out of her vagina so I could lick what was still left.
"Delicious, baby. Just like you." She smiled at me while trying to get off of her high. I closed the gap between us and kissed her lips, so she could taste herself on me.
"I want your cock inside me, baby. I missed being fucked by your cock." She said while looking me straight in the eyes.
"And, I missed fucking you! I missed feeling your pussy all over my cock." Staring at her like a possesed man, I positioned my cock at her entrance and with one take, I slammed it inside, hard, not giving her time to adjust to my size. The urgency was too much.
"Fuck, you're so wet and so tight, baby. Ahhh...this cock was made just for you. Your pussy wraps so well around my it." While fucking her, I gripped her hair tight and wrapped them on my hand so I could have a better access to her neck. I started sucking all over her chin, her nape and when I reached her sweet spot, I sucked harder, wanting to leave my mark on her, for everyone to see. She was a moaning mess under me and I couldn't be happier. While continuing to slam my cock inside her, I licked her neck all over till I reached her breasts. She arched her back a little bit for me to take her nipples in my mouth. I bit them with my teeth and then sucking them hard, trying not to neglect either.
"Are you good now that your cock is all over me, baby?" She asked through the moans.
"That's a slut fucking pussy." I said, groaning.
"I'm a slut for you, baby. I'm your slut!" I loved how she, once feeling comfortable, lost all inhibitions. In one swift movement, I switched positions and placed her on top of me.
"Ride me, baby." I demanded her. "Show me how well you still ride my cock." She positioned her pussy over the tip and slided down on it, slowly, enjoying all of the length going inside her. Then, started grinding on it, back and forth, tilting her head back with her eyes closed as she pinched her nipples with her hands.
"You're so beautiful. I could let you ride me cock, all night long." The position gave access to all the length of my cock inside her but it was getting too much for me, since it was her who was in control and she caught on that. After going like this for a while, I switched positions again, not wanting to cum inside her.
"Are you close, baby? Close to cuming to this fucking body?" I groaned at her words while taking my cock out so I could come all over her stomach. When we both gained our composure, she added.
"You could have cum inside, you know. I'm on the pill." I took a mental note.
"I loving cuming inside you, my love." I winked at her, smirking.
"Well, I know that better than anyone, don't you think?!" She pinched my cheek. I knew what she was referring to.
After cleaning ourselves a bit, I wrapped her in my arms, holding her close to me, as if afraid she might run away. We stayed like that for a while, getting reacquainted at each other's bodies. I couldn't take my hands off of her, neither could she. We kept touching and caressing each other bodies and faces. We started getting horny again. We couldn't get enough.
"What did you think about when you were all alone, at night. Did you ever think of me?" I cupped her chin to make her face me.
"Don't tell me you didn't pleasure yourself. I know I did, thinking of you." I whispered in her ear. I saw her blush, and it was so cute. Before she could feel embarrassed, I pulled her into my lap.
"Did you think of me while you were pleasuring yourself, huh?!"

Y/n pov

"Uh-huh, I did. But it wasn't the same!" I admitted, without looking him in the eye.
"And what did you think of, tell me." He caressed my upper thighs with his fingers, making me shiver from the excitement.
"I imagined it were your hands touching me. Like this!" And I started touching my pussy lips in a slow round motion, in front of him.
"Damn, that's so hot, baby!" He took me off of his lap and positioned his body in front of me, and got on his knees, so I could have a frontal view. His eyes were now fixed on my pussy and he started to jerk himself off, in front of me. Watching him jerk off like that, was giving me a crazy amount of high. Then, to add to an already steamed room, I inserted a finger into my vagina.
"I imagined this was your finger going inside of me." He was so hot.
"Uh-hmmm...and what else, babe?" His cock was hard rock and I was drooling just watching him pleasuring himself in front of me. I couldn't take it any longer and I begged Jungkook to touch me.
"Please, Kookie, touch me!" And he gave me a satisfied smirk but he just kept staring at me.
"Where do you wanna be touched, tell me." He pretended he didn't understand my pleas just to hear me repeat myself. He was thriving on my begging.
"I want you to finger me, baby, just like I imagined you to! Put your fingers inside my pussy and make me cum! I love cuming on your fingers." I was so hot and horny, I would have begged him for anything. And he damn well knew it.
"Raise your ass a bit and spread your legs wider." He said, in a commanding tone. I did as I was told because I was a little whore for dom Jungkook. I wanted him to pleasure me so badly. My body was only answering to his demands.
"Now, keep fingering yourself and don't take them off. Keep fingering yourself like a good girl." I saw him standing up and taking the lubricant from the drawer. He put some drops on one hand and started massagging it on his fingers. Then, he got on the bed, taking the same position as before, right in front of me.
"Kookie, pleaseee! Finger my pussy, baby."
"I love it when you beg for me. It's such a turn on, ahhh! You ready to take my fingers, love?" I nodded in anticipation. What I didn't expect was for him to push a finger inside my ass.
"Keep fingering yourself. For me." I kept fingering my pussy while he was fingering my ass. I started to totally lose what was left of little thread of sanity I was holding on onto. Then, without notice, he inserted another finger.
"OMG, you're making me go insane!"
"Keep fingering yourself, baby! Show me you're my whore. Show me who this body belongs to."
"I am your whore, baby. I am yours to do as you please." He kept pushing his fingers inside my ass and the amount of excitement was unbearable. It was so fucking good I thought I'd die. I saw him tilt his head on the side and while fingering my ass with one hand, he kept jerking his cock off with the other one. The view in front of me was sublime. After going like this for a while, I saw him slow down and gaze me with the horniest stare, groaning.
"I'm cuming, baby! I'll cum all over your pussy and I want you to finger yourself with my cum." I nodded, readily. He came slowly, all over my pussy lips and his cum was sliding down from my pussy to my ass. I kept fingering my pussy with his cum while he kept fingered my ass.
"Baby, I'm cuming!" I let him know.
"Cum for me, baby! Let it go, like a good girl. You've been such a good girl for me." He encouraged me.
After what he said, I thought I felt my pussy explode. It's like I had a dam in between my legs.
"Just like this, yeah! Ohhh, you're so good for me, baby." He kept encouraging me, seeing that I was still going on.
"Another one?" He asked and I nodded. He kept fingering me and I let everything go and squirted all over him, showering him with my cum.
We both crashed over the mess we had made, like two soldiers after a long battle.
"You'll make me lose it, one day." I said to him, while placing butterfly kisses all over his shoulder. He kept smiling with his eyes closed.
"I thought I already have". And opened one eye to look at my reaction. I slapped him playfully. After taking a very long and earned shower, we went to sleep on the spare room. We drifted to sleep, not caring what tomorrow would bring.

Author pov

"Yes, Sir. Just like you predicted. They're at Mr. Park's apartment." The man spoke.
"Did you get to put cameras beforehand, like I told you?" Yoongi was asking the man on the other side of the phone.
"Yes, Sir. We have everything on camera." The man replied. Yoongi smiled wickedly before adding.
"They're still in there?" His curiosity was getting the best of him.
"Yes, Sir, I believe they'll spend the night there."
"I want that video first thing in the morning. Don't make me wait." He ordered.
"Consider it done, Sir."