chapter 34 🔞

FLASHBACK

this chapter will contain mature content almost entirely

Y/n pov

We got into the daily routine as if we had been living together for years. The level of comfort was incredible. We took advantage of the fact that we had the whole house to ourselves and finally enjoyed being a couple.
"I could get used to this." I said to Jungkook as I laid my head on his shoulder.
"To what?! Staying at home all day, eating, sleeping, and making love?!" He kissed the top of my head.
"Don't you?!" I raised my head again so I could look at him.
"I do, actually. I can't wait to go live on our own, someday." He smiled as he cupped both of my cheeks.
"Me too." I leaned over to give him a kiss.
"Until then, why don't we think about tonight, instead. About doing something different." I took his hand and started dancing all around him, making him laugh.
"Dinner out?!" He asked, surfing through tv channels, not finding anything worth watching.
"It's New Year's, c'mon. I was thinking about something more...exciting." I jumped back on the couch, seating next to him.
"What do you have in mind, you little minx?!" He pulled me into his lap, already having read my mind.
"Clubbing, perhaps?!" I said, playfully biting his neck.
"Do you wanna see naked people pole dance?" He laughed while tickling me.
"Noooo...! What I want... is for YOU to see ME pole dance, baby." I winked at him but got a totally different response from what I was expecting.
"If you think I'm gonna let you dance in front of other men, even if it's for my sake, think again!" He got up abruptly, throwing me on the couch.
"Oh, come on now! That's not what I meant. I was thinking more of a private show." I ran after Jungkook and back hugged him under some protests on his part.
"Can't we do it right here?! Where there's no people." He said, without turning around, still annoyed at my proposal.
"We can do other things here." I started to run my hands all over his naked upper body.
"And weren't you the one who initiated me at all the "excitement of being watched" thingy." He untangled himself and turned around so he could look at me.
"You're using my words against me to get what you want." He crossed his arms and wouldn't let me touch him when I tried to.
"I just wanna dance for you, pretty please?!" He was still very sour, but I started to kiss him all over his collarbone and go down his body. I was ready to get on my knees and make him change his mind in some other way.
"You know I can't say no when you ask me like that." He was still pretending I wasn't affecting him at all.
"Alright, then!" I was already jumping when he stopped me halfway.
"But... we take a private room just for the two of us, okay?!" He warned me.
"Well, of course, baby! Let me go get ready. I'm gonna treat you so good tonight. You won't regret me." I winked at him and turned my head back, looking lasciviously at him as I walked away.
"Stop it or I'm gonna fuck you right here, on the staircase! My dick is already hard." I stopped right there, upon hearing his words. I turned back to where he was standing and placed myself in front of him, so close that, our lips were almost touching. I tilted my head and, without taking away my gaze from him, I put my hand over his shorts and cupped his hard dick, squeezing it. He closed his eyes and said.
"You're playing with fire, baby." And grabbed my wrist, holding it firm in place.
"We won't get out of that door tonight if we keep going on like this." His eyes fixed on my lips.
"So I better be leaving then, if you don't mind giving me my hand back." He groaned, annoyed at this back and forth game that was keeping him hard.
"Just go away or I swear..." I chuckled while leaving him hard stiff.
"Well, I could just give you a preview but it would ruin the surprise." I practically ran to his room and locked the door before he could reach me. I heard him force the handle, repeatedly.
"I promise I'll make it up to you, baby." I said through the close door, still chuckling.
We managed to get to one of the night clubs Kookie told me he went to with Taehyung and Jimin. I didn't want to enquire further upon their whereabouts in this part of the city, not tonight, at least.
We entered inside but, to my surprise, there was no one else there.
"Are we too early, by any chance? There's no one else here, apart from the two of us." I asked him as I kept looking around, waiting for anyone to show up.
"And there won't be." He answered as he kissed my cheek, his hand locked securely around my waist. Upon seeing my perplexed expression, he explained.
"I booked the whole place for the rest of the evening, just for the two of us. There's no way I'm gonna let other men see my woman." His grip on my waist grew tighter.
I was wearing the red dress that Kookie had gifted me a couple of day ago. It was his Christmas present. Obviously, I paired it with a beautiful red lace lingerie. Kookie was dressed in a white t-shirt and a black leather jacket, looking more dashing than ever.
They had arranged the area just for the two of us. I noticed, a small but comfortable, couch in front of the stage and a small table, on the side.
"This looks nice, doesn't it. I'm so glad we did this." We were barely keeping our hands off of each other. I started to unbotton Jungkook's shirt but he stopped me. The car ride had really tested our urge to keep our horniness down to a limit. The waitress, after bringing us food and a bottle of champagne, disappeared behind some door, leaving us completely alone. We tried to relax and enjoy the nice music that was already playing.
"We can chose our own music if we want." I said, noticing a remote control seating on the table as I knocked off the whole glass of champagne.
"Wow, easy there, tiger." He smiled, while taking the empty glass out of my hands.
"But it's so good." He started to bite my earlobe and go further down my neck.
"I know it's good. In fact... it's delicious!" He sucked my neck so hard making my already wet pussy go pulsing like it was on crack.
"Now, you wait here like, patiently, while I go up there. I'm gonna get ready for you." I whispered, in his ear as I placed the glass on the table.