chapter 25 🔞

FLASHBACK

Y/n pov

"Like he was the only one in the world." Upon hearing what he said, time stopped for a moment.
"Tae, are you really implying something?!" I asked him, getting a bit upset at his allegations, probably because they were true.
"Y/n, I know that look. I have seen it on you. You used to look at Joonie like that." I was taken aback by his candid confession.
"I know how addicting Jungkookie's allure can be. I only hope, you don't get hurt in the process. There's more to him than he lets you know." His face giving away no emotions.
"What do you mean by that? If there's something I should know, just tell me." He huffed at me, mockingly.
"Why don't you ask him!" He took one last look at me, before turning to pay attention to the road in front of him. Jimin simply kept silent and just squeezed my shoulder.
Namjoon's departure day couldn't start on worse premises. We hadn't talked since yesterday's fight and I had been uneasy all night long. Taehyung's words kept running through my head: "There's more to him than he let's you know." Speaking of Taehyung, he came to pick me up to the airport, to see Namjoon off.
"I thought you wouldn't want to see me off at the airport." Namjoon commented, as soon as he saw me get in the backseat, with him.
"Of course I would. Why do you think I wouldn't want to see you off?!" I answered, trying to keep a warm tone of voice.
"I, honestly, don't know what you want anymore." He simply stated.
"I want you to focus on whatever you are going there for. I'll wait for you to come back." I placed a hand on his cheek and he kissed it before placing his head on it.
"Are we good, then?!" He asked, a bit uncertain. I caught a glimpse of Taehyung, watching us from the rearview mirror.
"We're good." I wanted to tell him that Jungkook had hit my whole being, like a hurricane. Tell him that, even I, didn't know who I was, anymore and what I wanted or, who I wanted.
After we saw him off, Taehyung dropped me back home. Before leaving he added.
"Y/n, if you need anything, I'm here for you. And...don't forget what I told you yesterday." I nodded, absentmindedly.
"See you later, then." He said, before driving away. Before reaching the front door, I heard my phone beep.
"Do you want to come over?JK." I huffed at his brazen attempt of reconciliation. I had been ignoring his texts, as well but, he wasn't mentioning any of it.
"You really are something else, are you?!" I answered, sarcastically.
"Y/n, we have a deadline in a couple of days. Ok then, whatever." He texted back.
"We better meet in the library, where there's people." I hit sent.
"You don't trust me or, you don't trust yourself around me?" Touché, Jeon. We decided to meet in the library. Taehyung and Jimin would also be joining us. Jungkook's words rang true, though. I couldn't trust myself around him and he was aware of it. A public place will surely serve as an element of deterrence.
I entered the library studying area. It was already filled with people. I looked around trying to spot them until I saw Jimin wave his hand at me. Jimin and Taehyung were seating side by side and I took the empty seat, beside Jungkook. He spared a glare at me. Jimin smiled while, Taehyung kept shooting daggers at both of us.
I opened the book and started taking notes but couldn't focus, for the life of it. Jungkook's presence made it almost impossible for me to concentrate. I kept reading the same paraghraph without understanding a thing. It might as well been written in another language. I realized I had been sighing out loud when I received a text from Jungkook.
"Are you okay? You've been sighing since you arrived?" I turned my head to look at him but he had his head down, pretending to be focused on the book. Meanwhile, his hand was underneath the table, texting me.
"No, I'm not okay. I can't concentrate and your presence is not helping at all." I texted back.
"Am I affecting you that bad, already?!" He hit send, followed by a smug emoji. I didn't answer. I abrubtly got up and the guys directed their attention towards me.
"Guys, I need some air. I'm not feeling very well, right now." Taehyung and Jimin immediately got allerted. Jungkook didn't move an inch, knowing he was the reason behind it.
"Do you want me to keep you company?" Taehyung asked.
"No, it's okay, Tae. I'll just take five and get back. I need some fresh air, that's all." Without insisting further, he nodded. After getting out of the library building, I was seating outside, in the courtyard, when I heard another buzz.
"Meet me in the hallway. JK." I didn't know what to do, at this point. I got up and walked through the hallway. I saw him standing against the wall, waiting for me.
When I got near him, he didn't say a word. He just grabbed me from my wrist and pulled me all the way through, God knows where.
"What are you doing?" I asked him, in disbelief.
"Getting you relaxed. You're too tense." I kept staring at him.
"And how do you intend to get me relaxed, by pulling me through the hallway?!" He didn't answer. He was looking for something because, he kept trying to open some doors along the hallway. When he found one open, he finally deigned to speak.
"Here. Get in." He said. And locked the door behind us.
"What are you doing?! OMG, someone will catch us. Let me get out!" He blocked the door with his body.
"No one will come, it's the storage room." He said, in a calm voice, after taking a quick look around the place.
"Jungkook, what do you want? Why are we here?" He didn't answer at first but grabbed my arms and pulled me towards him.
"First, never ignore my texts. Next time, if there's a next time, I'm coming down to your house. And, believe me, you wouldn't want that." His tone was detached and formal.
"And second, I hate it when you call me Jungkook. Sounds so cold." He said, in a soft voice, showing up his bunny expression again.
"Kookie, what are we doing here?!" My tone of voice, by inertia, followed his.
"I told you. I'm trying to get you relaxed. You're too tense." He was patting my back and, like it was the most natural thing in the world, my body answered to his, by wrapping my arms around him. He kissed the top of my head and sniffed my hair.
"Kookie, I feel guilty just by being here, with you. I shouldn't be hugging another man or feel things towards him, for that matter." I confessed to him, even though I didn't make the slightest attempt to step back.
"The heart wants what it wants." He answered, like he had just made a great discovery.
"Uhmmm...That's not the heart, trust me." I said, my voice muffled by his tight hug. He chuckled through my hair.
"I just want to make you feel good, that's all." I sighed in desperation. He raised my head and got his mouth close to mine. He was waiting for me to close whatever small gap was still left in between our lips. First time kissing in sheer daylight. We started kissing, slowly. He kept brushing my hair, trying to calm me down.
"Hmmm...so good." He said, looking me in the eyes. I felt his hand going lower until, I felt him grabbing my boob.
"Do you like it when I touch you." I just nodded. Then, with the other hand, he squeezed my ass cheek. I loved his hands on me.
"I want to touch your pussy, so badly." He hummed on my lips. I stepped back, so I could look at him.
"Are you crazy?! Someone might come in here." He chuckled softly.
"No one will come and...don't you remember the thrill of getting caught." I slapped his arm.
"You're so bad. Why are you doing this to me?!" I pouted at him.
"Come here." He said and I shook my head.
"Y/n, I said...come here." He repeated, again but, this time, the tone and the look in his eyes were totally different. I obliged like a puppy obliges to its owner's command.
"Lay on the desk." I layed with my back on what looked like a desk, without sparing a single look at him.
"Y/n, look at me, please. If you don't look at me, it'll feel like I'm forcing myself on you." He shook his head.
I couldn't bare to watch him but, not because of what he said but, because of embarrassment. It was our first time being this intimate. He was about to leave when, I grabbed his arm and pulled him.
"Kookie, don't go please. I want it, too." I finally said. He turned around and smacked my lips.