chapter 26 🔞

FLASHBACK

Y/n pov

Life had been hectic, since Namjoon left for the States. Distance between him and I, took a toll on both of us. Keeping up with each other's lives turned out to be more demanding than we previously thought. Texting or, rare, late night phone calls had become the only means of communication. It wasn't for the lack of trying, though. One night, I fell asleep during one of our late wapp calls. I woke up with the phone in my hand. Our schedules hadn't lined up for weeks. We both managed to keep each other up to date but, lately, I had been lacking in that department. Taehyung and Jimin were busy with their own stuff and, I ended up spending more and more time with Jungkook. I was drawn to him like a moth to the flame. Here I was, hanging out in his room, which had become, almost, a daily activity. Physical attraction over Jungkook had stepped up to the next level. The on and off guilty feelings about cheating, wouldn't let me, neither get the courage to confess to Namjoon, nor the will to step away from Jungkook. Never as now, I me realized how selfish, human beings could become. In my entire life, I had never been more confused over my own feelings. The only thing I knew was that, what I felt for Namjoon, wasn't nearly as strong as it once were. I didn't know if it was due to the distance or the fact that, I was starting to accept my feelings towards Jungkook.
I texted Namjoon, letting him know about my whereabouts, in case he texted and I couldn't reply.
"I'm at JK's. We have a project that's due tomorrow. I'll text you when I'm done." I put my phone on mute.
"He will probably flip out, knowing you're alone with me." He must have read the text because I felt Jungkook right behind my back, playing with my hair.
"You're such a bad influence on me." I jerked my head around to look at him.
"Uhmmm...am I?!" He pretended he was thinking about it.
"Why am I physically unable to stay away from you?!" He sensed the desperation in my voice.
"Because you love the way I make you feel." He started running his index finger up and down my back, slowly.
"You know we should be studying, right?! Our academic careers are on the line." He hummed in approval but I saw no intention of stopping whatever he was doing. I didn't turn around to look at him. I was looking for something inside my bag.
"It's me who's gonna be on the line if I don't touch you, in this very moment." He sounded so serious, I laughed it out. He started rubbing my arms, tenderly.
"If you don't stop, next time, I'll ask you to meet me in a library or better, at a park." I said, not very convinced at my own words. He smiled into my ear, wickedly.
"And, you think I have a problem with that?!" He made me turn around so I could see him in the eyes.
"Kookie, it was a one time thing. We should stop whatever is going on between us. We both know this is wrong." I covered my face with my hands.
"Look at me, sweetheart." I shook my head, trying to avoid his doe-eyed gaze. Holding both of my hands, he moved them away. He placed a finger underneath my chin, in order to lift my head up.
"You're so bad, Kookie." He hummed again, getting his lips close to mine, without touching them.
"I know I am. I'm down bad for you, baby." He faked a frown, keeping up his act.
"I have a boyfriend, Kookie. I shouldn't have done what I did, in the first place!" My mind was telling me to push him back but my body wouldn't hear reason.
"And yet, you can't stay away from me." He said, with a pouty smug.
"I wish I didn't react like this to your every touch. My mind says one thing but my body says another." I tried to push him away, shaking my head but he wouldn't have it.
"Are you afraid of the big bad wolf, Little Red Ridding-Hood?!" He brushed his thumb over my cheek, staring at me intently.
"I know very well what you want me to ride." I huffed, rolling my eyes at him.
"Hmmm...I knew there was a naughty girl down there, wanting to come out." He said, in a satifactory tone.
"Why are you doing this to me?! Please, help me, here." I pleaded, in vain. Road to hell was paved with JK's good intentions.

Mature content ahead ⚠️

"You know I want to help you. Help you out of these clothes." I could see myself walking over the pits of hell and landing straight in the eighth circle, with the cheaters. While I was giving in to these unholy thoughts, his hands were already unbottoning my shirt. I put a hand over his, trying to stop him move further down. I had to resist. I couldn't be so weak for him, for fuck's sake! While I was focused on the hand unbottoning my shirt, I hadn't realized that, with the free hand, he had already unbottoned my pants.
"Omgggg...how did you...?!" The motherfucker was chuckling behind my ear.
"I'm good, aren't I?!" This smug bastard.
He had completely unbottoned my pants and tugged them off enough to have access to my panties.
"C'mon, sweetheart. Why are you trying to resist me when I can clearly see that you want it, too." He was such a smooth talker that, basically, anihilated any will power left in me.
"Just enjoy my fingers and let me make you feel good. Take my fingers, like a good girl." I moaned softly at the feeling of his hand patting my pussy over my underwear. Seeing that I was enjoying it, he repeated it again. Then, he slowly slided his hand underneath them and skimmed his middle finger over the folds. Again and again.
"Just look how wet you are. And all of this for me? Awww..." He asked me as if he didn't already know what his manipulative talk had been doing to my already horny and treacherous body. A louder moan came out of my mouth.
"Yeah, just like that, baby. See how good I can make you feel?! Lean back on me and relax. Just be a good girl, won't you." His satifactory tone more and more wicked.
"This isn't right, Kookie. I'm not a good girl. If I were, I wouldn't be doing this." I answered, with a guilty voice.
"No, baby, you're my good girl." He brushed my hair away from my face, patting them softly and then, placing a kiss on my temple.
"You're so good to me, angel. Look how well your body answers to my touch. It's already recognizing its rightful owner." He made me lay back completely, so I could lean my back against his front and rest my head on the nape of his neck.
"Sshhh..." He hummed behind my ear like a natural born charmer. Then, he added another finger inside me and starting working on making me release myself. He was in no hurry. He was enjoying every sound coming out of my mouth. I was moaning like a shameless whore and I could feel his satisfaction for getting me where he wanted to.
"Do you want me to make you cum, baby?" I shook my head no but his fingers were doing wonders down there.
"No, Kookie, I don't deserve it. I'm a bad girl. I don't deserve to cum." The more wrong I knew it was, the more I couldn't stop it.
"Stop saying that. You're the best girl, sweetheart." He was whispering into my ear like the devil in disguise while biting and licking my ear lobe. My brain was high on Jeon Jungkook.
"Look how hard your nipples are. And your pussy is getting harder with each touch. I love your swollen clit." He hummed in my ear. Then, with his middle finger, he started to play with my clit.
"Is my baby liking this, huh?!" He asked before adding.
"Your pussy feels amazing." I whimped at his hard pull. Then, his middle finger went inside me.
"Make me cum, Kookie!" He smiled before starting to finger me hard. He pinched my right nipple with the other hand, pulling and rolling it between his fingers. I raised one leg on the chair nearby, to give him better access.
"That's more like it. Now let it go, baby. Let it all out, for me." My eyes rolled back.
"Let me taste your cum." He fingered me hard, making me moan louder and louder.
"Yes, baby, cum on my fingers. I want it all. Yes, just like that." I released on his hand. I was panting hard, trying to come to my senses when, turning around to look at him, I saw him licking my juicies on his fingers.
"Yummy!" He winked at me. I slapped his hand but he caught it mid air and made me crash into his body enveloping me in a tight back-hug.
"Kookie, what do we do now?" I asked him, while patting his arm.
"Let's get you changed into my clothes and then get to bed. Kookie wants cuddles. I want you to hold me." He answered, in the most squishy voice his could manage.
"You know that's not what I meant." I answered, chuckling at his adorable new found clinginess. His duality would be the death of me.
"I know, baby. We'll think about that when the time comes." Then, he leaned his forehead over the back of my head, taking a whiff of my hair while holding me so tight, like his life depended on it.

p.s: these two freaks getting at it on every chance they got ughhh

bad boy JK is on his way
hopefully Y/n can handle him