Chapter Eight

No.

Taehyung felt his vision darken for a second at the dread that settled in his heart.

He looked over at Namjoon and Seokjin. Their faces morphed into something Taehyung couldn't describe. For a split second, Taehyung thought he saw despair, pain?

"Well it that's the case then I want to meet him. He needs to be approved before he gets to keep the most beautiful girl to ever exist."

Aila laughed at Jungkook's words, "No Kookie, he doesn't stand a chance you overgrown muscle bunny."

"I want to meet him."

"Oh my God, Jimin? Not you too!"

"Girl! You are out your mind if you think there's someone out there that can openly flirt with you." Aila didn't think they would care this much about a friend.

"Does Erick know about this?"

"Yeah he does Yoongs. Erick actually met him and Jay told him straight to his face what would happen."

You got to be fucking kidding. Taehyung felt anger. He looked over at Seokjin and Namjoon. He could see both think the same thing.

"Have you ever thought about being with Jay?"

"What?! No? Why would I think like that.

I'm too broken for someone else to want me.

"Well in any case, I still need to meet him!"

"Me too!"

"I want to meet him too."

Aila watched as her group of friends made plans to meet this dude.

********

Aila never took advantage of being the owner of the cafe. Many people didn't know she was the owner, not even her coworkers. They just thought she was a normal hire like everyone else.

But she was manipulated. Six grown as men gave her the cutest pouts and frowns they could ever muster. The seventh encouraged her not to fall for them but she as weak, her heart was weak.

Yoongi shook his head in disbelief as Aila told his soulmates she was going to reserve a table for them at her Cafe.

The Cafe is always busy, and she tries to keep as many seats for people, so reserving a table for seven was kind of in the way of the afternoon rush.

Still she reserved a table and waited for her neighbors to arrive.

She was in the back when Nabi and Nari came in talking about a handsome group of men that had just walked in.

Her mind immediately pictured them.

She went out and was greeting by the smiles of the seven. She could feel the stares of her coworkers as she greeted them and went over for their designated table.

"So, I recognize Seokjin. He came on Saturday for the training, but who are the rest?" Nari kept on glancing at the group. Aila didn't like the way she was looking at them. She didn't even try to hide her curiosity.

"Are any of them single?" Nabi also came over.

"Aila, why didn't you tell me you knew such men!" Selene came and whispered yelled at her.

Just what the hell is going on. Are all her coworkers just horny women? Aila didn't get to say anything as more orders came in.

She decided to ignore them and got to work making their drinks. She prepared them with love. She was happy about someone coming to visit her. It had been a while since Erick had stopped by.