Chapter Fifty Nine

Aila walked through the door and her tears just poured out of her eyes. She slid on the door as her vision blurred and her throat closed up from the pain.

However she didn't know why she felt so helpless.

They don't belong to her.

Fuck she needed to get out but she couldn't even get up from the floor.

After feeling hopeless and finally drying her tears, she crawled over to a window that looked over to the outside. She saw them talking, but it looked like they were calm.

Of course they would be calm, why did it matter to them?

She was going crazy thinking, believing they would actually feel some type of way because of what they saw.

She took deep breaths, concentrating in passing it through her chest and sending it to her stomach.

After a few minutes, she was calm and leveled in her head.

Izzy was wrong.

They are soulmates and the chances of them feeling what she felt are nonexistent. She understood as she looked out the window and saw all seven of them hug Erick, all smiling at each other.

There was no need for Erick to make things between them right. There was nothing to begin with, just her stupid heart opening to the wrong persons.

How could she let herself fall for not one, but all seven of them! Who does that? How's that even possible?

She calmed down, accepting her fate and watched as her crushes started walking towards the house.

She took another deep breath, heart and body composed, ready to tell them of her decision. She got off the floor and took her shoes off. As she was putting them away the door opened, all seven shocked she was still at the entryway.

As annoyed and jealous as they had felt, Erick's words of encouragement rang in their minds.

They decided to still go ahead and continue the plan they had.

"Oh, I thought you were already in pretty girl." Jimin smiled at her, feeling his nerves settled at finally seeing her after four days.

She didn't know what just happened, weren't they just outside being rude to her and Erick?

"Hey guys, sorry I was being nosy." Her words didn't hold any type of kindness.

"Were you spying on us?" Seokjin tried to joke. The atmosphere felt so tense.

"Sorry, it's just....about what you guys saw, I—"

"Aila, you are your own person and you are entitled to your decisions. We understand and we shouldn't have judged you. We are sorry." Yoongi walked up to her and pulled her into a hug, his body relaxing at finally having physical contact with her.

"More importantly, why did you leave us! And on my birthday! I didn't get my birthday day hug!" Aila felt her heart strings be pulled at his pouty face, her anger completely gone just like that.

"I'm sorry Hobi, I just had to take care of something and I have a surprise for you!"

Everyone hurriedly took of their shoes and went into the living room, the previous altercation settled, and sat in the couches while Aila waited for them to sit.

"Well it's not really a surprise, but an announcement!"

They sat there, huddled together and looking at Aila like she was the world. She felt herself get shy at having all their attention on her. It just felt like their eyes solely could make her heart rate rise.