Bonus Chapter One

Aila got out the shower.

She was able to get rid of the girls.

She told them she needed to think about new recipes for the cafe. They just laughed, telling her if she wanted to be alone with one of her lovers then that's all she needed to say.

She turned red, because Namjoon was coming over tonight. But she did have to think of new recipes, that part wasn't a lie.

She had just gotten out the shower when she heard the tv on the living room.

She rushed out, not caring she had a towel wrapped around her, only a towel around her. She was so excited for Namjoon to sleep over tonight.

It felt like she hadn't seen him in a while.

She felt her heart beat faster when her eyes landed on the male sitting on the living room floor eating jjajangmyeon.

He looked so beautiful and so comfortable. Everytime one of them came over it made her feel like they were almost together, like it was a normal relationship they had.

She wanted so much more with them, but the variables always made her stop and think.

She hated her mind sometimes.

"Hi Joonie." She sounded almost breathless.

Namjoon looked up from his food and froze at the sight.

Aila had her hair up in a bun, some of the loose strands clinging to her face from the water. Her skin glistened with water droplets, legs exposed.

She's gorgeous.

He wanted to walk up to her and take her over the couch but he couldn't, not yet. They were waiting to be officially, for her to accept them as more than the friends Aila introduced them before stepping into that part of the relationship.

"Where did you get the towel from?" Namjoon asked, trying to move his thoughts from making him do something he probably won't regret.

Aila smiled.

"I brought them over with me. I can't get used to the towels here."

He laughed before picking up a big bite of the noddles and stuffing his face.

"Did you make me some?" He tried to shake his head yes with noodles hanging from his mouth.

"Ok, ok got it. I don't want you to die. Let me go change." She turned around and rushed to the bedroom.

She dried herself putting on biker shorts that hugged her ass and came up mid thigh, a loose black shirt.

Nothing else.

She sparsely applied body oil, not caring for her face moisturizer, wanting to get to Namjoon as fast as possible.

She practically jumped the poor guy. She landed next to him on the floor and threw her arms around him.

Namjoon pushed his food to the side on the coffee table before hugging back, feeling his body relax at having her in his arms.

The bond wasn't as strong as when his with his soulmates, but his feelings are getting deeper and deeper with every touch, every second they spend together.

He really likes Aila.

They all do.

And he's falling in love with her too.

Her moving out their house only put things into perspective for them.

It would seem distance does make the heart fonder.