Chapter Thirty Four

Both jumped at the screams.

Aila turned around, seeing Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok run towards her. She backed up into a hard chest, almost losing her balance when Seokjin wrapped his arms around her.

He didn't have time to savor the moment, to know how it feels to hug Aila in the way that annoying coworker of hers did.

"SHE SAID US!!"

"FUCK YEAH!"

"WOOOOOO"

Seokjin turned sideways a little, shielding her as all three bumped into them. They jumped around as they continued to shout.

"What the fuck is going on!? Stop this!" The three soulmates stopped for a second to look at Seokjin because he cussed, then they held hands and went around the two again.

"What the fuck is going on!? Did we just win the World Cup?" Namjoon came in shouting, confused as to why three of his soulmates were jumping around a Seokjin protecting Aila.

Jungkook and Yoongi stood behind Namjoon.

"What the hell are you doing here?! You are supposed to be getting the balls!" Yoongi raised his voice a little, just enough so he could said he tried to get Taehyung's, Jimin's and Hoseok's attention.

When they didn't stop Yoongi just shrugged his shoulders and waited.

"Ok! Stop! Stop!" Seokjin yelled as he pushed through Jimin and Hoseok, taking Aila with him. She stumbled trying to move the way Seokjin was pushing her but was greatful for his arms that seemed to have a tight grip on her.

She stepped away and turned to look the pouts the three rascals had on their faces, then they broke into smiles. .

"She said us!! Wooooooo!"

"Were you spying on us!?" Seokjin finally understood what they were so happy about. They stopped and smiled sweetly at their oldest soulmate.

"We just wanted to come see if Aila wanted to decorate with us. We didn't mean to."

Bullshit is what Seokjin wanted to say but he refrained. He had an image to uphold.

"Yes she chose us." Seokjin reaffirmed Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung. Their smiles became even bigger.

"Ok! We have to decide for the room! Forget decorating for Christmas!"

"Guys! You don't need to be so excited about this. And please don't stop decorating because of me, I can wait."

"Well we can't!" Jimin said as he jumped.

"Ok can someone please explain what is going on?" Namjoon spoke loud.

"Oh! Aila decided to move in with us. She took us up on the offer." Seokjin said, cheeks hurting from smiling so hard.

Jungkook and Namjoon busted into huge smiles, now understanding why the others were huddled jumping around the two.

"Yeah but I forgot today is Christmas Eve and tomorrow's Christmas. I can wait. Just finish decorating for Christmas and enjoy tomorrow. I can move in later."

"Oh hell no, you are not coming here to tell us the good news and just leave.... Jimin, Taehyung, Hobi, Yoongi and I will finish decorating. Seokjin help Jungkook get her room ready. That way she can bring her items tomorrow no problem."

They all nodded at Namjoon's orders, now serious about the tasks at hand.

"Wait guys! Don't rush this. Just enjoy today and tomorrow. I'll be fine."