Chapter Seventy Five

Erick typed in the code.

All nine of them had gotten ready to come over to Aila's place and make sure their girls were still alive, for none had answered texts or phone calls.

And it's three in the afternoon.

"Well Aila did do this. When she was in her early twenties, this girl would sleep till four in the afternoon almost every Sunday. I would wake her up for her to eat." Erick gave out this piece of information as he opened the door and all piled in the entryway.

"Three in the afternoon?"

"Tae, one time she slept for 19 fucking hours! She got up once to pee and that was it."

"Whah?"

"Yeah I know. I used to get so worried. Who fucking sleeps that much! But eventually she grew out of this phase."

This was new information to them. They felt a pang of jealousy. On top of the fact Erick knew her code to get in and they didn't only made them feel worse.

It didn't matter, Erick and Aila would always have a very strong bond, one they had to learn not to be jealous of or doubt their relationship with Aila over.

As they finally took their shoes off, the apartment was quiet,
with bottles upon bottles of soju, beer and tequila on the floor.

"How much did they drink?" Seokjin asked, shaking his head in disapproval.

"Ask Aila about her family's Christmas and New Year's parties."

"You meet her family right?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah. We've only been here in Korea for almost three years. We meet in the USA. As it turns out we were both born in Honduras. Her mom moved to the USA when she was only two and a half. Aila moved when she was nine. I moved with my parents when I was fifteen. Our parents were very good friends and that's how I was finally introduced after hearing so much about her. I've met her all her family that lives in the USA and she's met mine."

"Oh."

If Vannozzo could smack the back of Erick's head he would. The sad faces his new friends had on their faces was more than enough to see Erick's words were somehow painful.

He knew Erick didn't mean it, but still!

"Ah who's going to go check the bedroom?" Seokjin asked as the tip of his ears turned red.

"It would be best if you go." Yoongi answered while looking at Erick.

After thinking about it, Yoongi was right.

Their bond flare up with jealousy at Yoongi's suggestion. But it only made sense.

Those are Erick's soulmates sleeping with his ex, that could potentially become his at any given time. They didn't know how any of the girls had gone to bed, so it was best if Erick went to check on them, as they respected their privacy.

"Ok, let me go check then." He smiled at all of them before walking down the hallway.

He left the door open and walked in.

All four had somehow fit into Aila's bed, bodies pressed, flushed against each other, their curves molded perfectly to fit into each other.

Erick didn't meant to check them out, but the blanket was on the floor and all had shorts on and long sleeve shirts as pajamas.

One of the best views he had ever seen.

He felt his heart picked up.

He clearly his throat, "girls, babies, my beautiful girls, the most beautiful women in my life," he sang loud.