Chapter Seventeen

Hoseok didn't want to say anything. He felt it was too soon, but she deserved to know.

"I actually only found out earlier in the week. It was actually the day after we told you about Seokjin's surprise party, when you offered to bake the cake."

Aila nodded. That felt so long ago.

"So when Jimin and I came home, we found Kookie by himself in the living room. I was so mad not knowing what the hell was going on. Why was Kookie by himself waiting for us when the rest of his soulmates were also in the house. At first it was only Seokjin, Namjoon and Taehyung that had been acting weird but then Yoongi also began.."

Aila didn't know it had affected them this much.

"So the next day for dinner, I said something. I was mad. I wasn't going to let those four taint our bond. Taehyung got really mad, he was getting ready to leave so Namjoon and Seokjin finally said what was happening..... Back when we went to the mountains, I don't know if you remember Erick left his phone one day."

"Yeah he left it when he went to take photos."

"Exactly, well at the time, only Seokjin, Namjoon and Taehyung were in the house. They heard a phone ringing so they went to look for it. They didn't think much of it since it was Erick's, but when Seokjin picked up the phone, it said 'soulmate.'  Namjoon saw it too and when Taehyung took the phone, two text messages came in. And you know how Erick has everything visible in the Lock Screen."

Of course she knows this. Just how stupid was she.

"Taehyung's said the messages said they knew he was with us, They missed him and were willing to wait since they had already bonded."

Aila tucked herself more into Hoseok, and he tightened his hold on her.

"Seokjin and Namjoon didn't believe it at first, but when Taehyung told them what the messages said, they did. So after that, Taehyung wanted to come and tell you everything, but Seokjin and Namjoon kept stopping him. So that's where the disagreements began."

"They didn't know how to tell you and they couldn't get in between your relationship. Eventually, Yoongi found out one night while  they were arguing. So it kept getting worse and worse until they finally told Jimin, Jungkook and me."

"We decided to talk to Erick to let him know that we knew and he needed to do something about it because we weren't gonna keep quiet anymore. And that's when you came in. I'm sorry Aila, we fail to protect you, we failed to keep o—"

"Thank you. You guys didn't have to stress about it. You didn't have to get mad at each other over this. It's not your fault. But thank you for caring so much about me."

Hoseok only held her tighter as he felt his own eyes began to water.

******

"Can you tell me how you guys met?"

"Again? Aila, we tell you all the time."

"Please? It's my favorite love story."

Yoongi looked over at Hoseok who had a huge smile on his face.

"Fine. But you need to get comfortable to try to sleep or else I'm not telling." Yoongi's eyes sharpen even more as he glared at Aila.

She didn't hesitate to put her hot chocolate down and tucked herself in the bed.

"Aila, get in more.." she scooted closer to the middle and gave her best puppy eyes. Not that she had any.

"Good girl, now let me tell you, again, how we found each other....."