Chapter Seventy-One

Hoseok dragged Jungkook out the room and towards the master bedroom, not sparing a second look at Jimin and if he followed his command.

"Hobi, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to actually do it! I thought I was still dreaming!"

Jungkook defended himself as soon as Hoseok closed the door behind them.

"Are you that sex starved that you dreamt with Aila? That you couldn't tell it was real and touched her? Seven soulmates fucking you aren't enough to satisfy your pretty fucking cock?"

Jungkook looked down as Hoseok walked towards him and stopped in front of him.

He really did feel ashamed and guilt.

"Take off your clothes."

He started to move at a slow pace as Hoseok went over and opened a drawer from the closet.

Jungkook looked down at himself, not believing he was still semi-hard. How did he not feel the difference? Does he really want Aila that much?

But he wants so much more than just sex with Aila.

"Wow, are you that excited to try her pussy? Look at you still hard for her? Does she feel good? Does being between her legs turn you on?"

Jungkook moaned as a hard smack came to his ass as Hoseok whispered those words sinful to him.

"Answer me!"

Another hit, on the back of his thigh, spreading light pain instead of pleasure.

"Yes sir."

Hoseok smirked.

He knew how much Jungkook hated to submit this way.

Jungkook likes to be in charge, however being the youngest, he has a hard time getting his opinions heard or ideas taken.

So the bedroom is a place where he feels equal to them and is able to express his authority in how his mates don't mind submitting to him and letting him be in charge. 

"So you are hard because of her. Ok Jeon, listen. I'm going to punish you, however I'm feeling merciful today and I'll go light on the punishment. Ten spankings, but I want you to tell me about your dream. If you stop to whine, I'll add another spanking for each time you do. Understood?"

Jungkook did the mistake of just nodding his head yes, instead of answering.

The sound of a paddle hitting his skin echoed in the room.

He couldn't help whimper before answering 'yes sir' to Hoseok.

"Good...." Hoseok traced his hand all over Jungkook's body, feeling his muscles flex at his touch.

There's one thing it they all liked to touch and that's Jungkook: his chest, arms, toned abs and thighs, everything about the younger was fit and great to touch.

Jungkook held back his whimpers at the light touches Hoseok was giving and tried to concentrate on his dream.

But it was proven easy, the images still fresh in his mind but the need his body felt for Hoseok was distracting him.

Suddenly Hoseok placed his left hand on his neck, giving him a squeeze. He was going to make sure Jungkook wasn't going to squirm away from the hits.

"Start Jeon."

And a loud smack was heard in the room.

********

Aila jumped when she heard the doorbell ring. She didn't need to check who it was. They had just messaged her they had arrived.