Chapter Sixty Three

Aila had been quiet, letting her thoughts wonder while baking.

"Aila, you have visitors my love!" Nabi came with a big smile making her come back to reality.

She didn't think anything of it, for she has a lot of regular customers that liked to say hi.

"Coming!"

Jay suddenly came up to her, a sneaky smile on his face.

He placed his arms around her, "sorry babe, I need to make sure you can make it to the front."

He held his smirk as she ignored him and kept walking with his arm over her. She has gotten comfortable with him. He had gone back to his playful demeanor, making her feel like he wasn't trying to ask her out.

"So, I found this second hand bookstore, it's the cutest thing and the first thing that came to mind was how you would love it. It's so cozy, full of really cool books. Want to go check it out today? Since we both get off at five?" Aila was listening to Jay as they walked to the front.

"Really! I love second hand stores."

"I know! And I know you love books. I promise you're going to love it."

"Yeah let's go!"

"Awesome! We can take the metro then come back here!"

"Okay." She smiled at Jay as he walked out towards the tables.

"Nabi, who's looking for.... me." Her steps halted when two tall figures stood just outside the ordering counter.

Namjoon and Hoseok stood right in front of her, both looking displeased as their eyes followed where Jay had just disappeared to.

"Mr. Professor and Mr. Dance Instructor are both here, looking rather delicious." Nabi came to her to whisper the words as she made her way to the back.

Namjoon turned away from Jay first, searching for Aila.

His annoyance was soon replaced by finally getting to see her. It had been five days of waiting, of not knowing her answer, of not getting to see that beautiful smile and those eyes.

He couldn't wait any longer.

They all couldn't wait any longer.

So this morning they officially decided whoever was available to go see her at the cafe.

Namjoon smiled and so did Hoseok, both feeling their restlessness coming to an end.

Soulmate was ok.

"Hi Aila! We came to... to see you. We just wanted to see how you been." Hoseok's voice became quiet as Aila kept looking at him. His nerves spiked even more. He was already dreading the moment.

Aila knew he liked her.

She knew.

It wasn't a secret anymore.

She knew how all felt for her.

"Aila, why don't you go in your break since they came come see you!" Jaebum felt the tension surrounding the trio.

The reactions to each others were never like this: so tense, so careful.

"Yeah girl. Go sit down for a few minutes!" Nari pushed her towards them.

She didn't say anything as she looked down and decided to look for a place to sit, both males following her and sitting across from her.

Aila didn't know what to say or how to react.