Chapter Forty Four

Jimin pulled Yoongi into their group hug as the fireworks went off and illuminated the night sky.

Aila quickly took her hand out from Yoongi's pocket, allowing the seven soulmates to hug each other.

She wiped her tears, sucking in cold air and releasing it, watching it turn to a fog in front of her. She looked at the sky, the explosion looking so beautiful.

Everything seemed to be thought out to make the spectacle flow and be able to mesmerize everyone watching it.

The group of soulmates kept on hugging not even paying attention to the fireworks in the sky.

Yoongi was the first to look for Aila. His hand was already missing holding onto hers.

He looked past Jungkook, seeing her sad face and her quickly wiping her eyes. Taehyung noticed Yoongi's eyes stare at something. He followed his gaze and saw Aila.

The rest followed, their happiness tinted with the sadness of her face.

Hoseok and Jimin moved first, legs taking them foward and embracing her in a tight hug. Namjoon and Taehyung followed next. Seokjin pulled Yoongi as Jungkook moved towards them, all seven piling up on her, not saying anything.

They stood there, shielding the coldness.

"Im so—"

"There's nothing to be said. It's ok. We understand and we are here for you. Don't keep all this to yourself." Hoseok soft voice reached her ears, despite the fireworks still happening in the background.

She leaned into Hoseok's chest. He felt satisfaction at how she seaked him for comfort. His mind felt pleasure from seeing how she leaned into him and not Jimin.

Before, it felt forced. His arms were just there at the right time to offer support but right now, she felt relaxed, even when she was clearly sad. It made him realize their relationship had progressed, deepened a little.

"Is there anything we can do?" Jimin asked on her other side, leaning forward so she could hear him.

"No it's fine. I'm crying over something stupid anyways."

Hoseok was the only one who heard her.

Both backed up a little making the others shift as well.

"Ok, what is it?" Hoseok asked.

When Aila didn't answer, Jimin poked her sides making her jump.

"Ima poke you all the way home if you don't say what's wrong. Don't think I won't."

Aila laughed, feeling more than grateful for being surrounded by amazing friends.

"Erick and I used to always kiss at midnight. That's all."

The explosion in the background seemed to multiply. Everyone leaned to hear her words, but the noisy of the explosion blocked them out.

Luckily Hoseok had read her lips perfectly.

A kiss.

Did she want a kiss?

"Wait, what did you say?" Jimin asked again. The others had not even come close to seeing what she wanted.

Aila shook her head and smiled. She didn't want to repeat herself and it looked like none had heard her anyways.

Instead she went up to each of them, giving them a hug, while the fireworks painted the sky, even it was only for a few seconds.

******

Hoseok had began to notice more things about Aila. Things he didn't even know he knew.

Like how she wiggles or dances when she eats.