Chapter 1

___Jennie's POV___

I was awoken by a ring on my phone. My head hurts because of so much stress in works. These past few days was hella stressful. My grandfather pressured me to handle the company here in Korea because my father decided to handle the our US branch. I don't think I'm ready to faced the truth that I will become the future heir of Kim Company. Thanks to my cousin Jisoo for helping me. She was my COO my working buddy, without her I don't know how can I handle this.

I open my eyes to see who's annoying calling me in my resting time, it's my bestfriend Irene. I rolled my eyes, the heck she's disturbing my sleep so I decided to answered her call.

"Good morning Jennie, come with us will going to have a break. Let's travel to Hawaii, what do you think?" She said with an excited voice.

"What the heck Bae, you disturb my sleep just to inform me that?", I said with annoying voice. "Ofcourse I'm in!!!, I want to chill," I said with the same exciting voice as her.

Don't judge me but I want to take a vacation. A month of stressful days, I feel like an old woman who stuck in the office.

"I will going to inform the other girls too", Irene said on the line. I giggled on her tone. I know same with me she's also stress with their company. "Prepare your things our flight will be tomorrow," she informed. I end the call and start my day.

I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. Then after that I eat my breakfast. I live on my own condo on second top floor of LM building and the very top floor is an owner owned. LM is the biggest real state here in Seoul, South Korea. This is my birthday gift for myself coz I want to be an independent. I choose this part so that I can see the beautiful night of Seoul. I'm so curious whose the owner of LM but who cares as long as I live here and treat me like a VIP here.

After my daily routine. I called Jisoo. I want to update if she finished to submit the business proposal. After 2 rings Jisoo take the call.

"Hey unnie," I said. "Did you already submit the proposal to my office? I want to check it now.

"Hey, Jendeuk", she said while yawning. "You disturb my beautiful dream you know that? Your annoying", she said with an irritation in her voice.

"I don't care Ms. Kim Jisoo", I teased her I know she's just woke up and pouting right now. "Just kidding unnie, did Irene called you about the our travel vacation?"

"Yup and I'm very excited about it, Jendeuk!" She said on the other line. "We can rest and chill for a while".

"Yeah, you're right unnie", I said. 'We will travel to Hawaii and I'm very excited. Day without stress, works and papers to sign in is heaven"

"So see you tomorrow then Jen", she then bid her goodbye.

"See you tomorrow too unnie", I said.

I was watching Netflix when I receive a call on my phone. It's my grandpa, I decided to take it.

"Good evening grandpa", I greeted him.

"Jennie, prepare yourself for tonight we have dinner with your uncle Kim Jung and his family", he said with an authority in his voice.

"Ok, grandpa", I agreed. I know I can't say no to him.

Uncle Jung is a close friend of the family and his son is my childhood friend- Kim Jong-in but he was known as Kai. I know grandpa and uncle will set us. Hoping it's not an announcement for an engagement. I end the phone call. I took a deep breath and sighed. I want to cry, this is why I don't want to be an heir. I have no freedom from them. They can easily dictate my life. My family is a worst. They only think about business and not the feeling of their children.