Chapter 21

____Lisa's POV____

I drove to the airport. I was shocked when they called me that they are already here. I get out of my car and they saw me. I smiled at them. I miss these dorks.

"Hey bro! We miss you!" Bambam shouted.

"Hey, Lis you're so slow!" Seul tease me.

"Let's go!" Rosé said.

"I'm so tired", Jeongyeon pouted.

"What are you doing here? I thought we'll see each other in Paris?" I asked them. 

"We just miss you babe, and these dorks wanted to have their vacation here in Seoul", Somi said and hugged me. "How are you here?" She asked.

"I'm fine. Let's go. I know you're already tired", I said and they all get on my car.

Fast forward

We are in my condo. These dorks ordered so many korean foods and drinks. I miss them and our past time.

"So we heard that you already accept JK Company's proposal", Rosé said then sip her wine.

"Yeah", I said.

"Tell us what happened Lis," Seul said curiously.

"It's all fine and I already signed the contract", they nod.

"Then?" I don't know why but they were so annoying. I don't want to talk about it and besides I'm so happy to work with Jennie again.

"What?" They eyed me like 'you're hiding something from us'.

"Okay, spill!" They shouted at the same time.

"You know you're all annoying", I said and shake my head. "I don't want to talk about it."

"Com'on Lis, don't be like that", they said disappointedly.

"They both happy now", I said and lower my head. "A perfect family, they have a daughter and she's very beautiful like her mom", I continued. Somi side hug me and hold my shoulder.

"It's ok babe, we're here for you", She said. I smiled and look at her.

We drink, talk and play all night and this is what I miss about them.

Morning.

I woke up and rub my temple. Hangover sucks. I stand up from my bed. I saw how my friends sleep like rebel teenagers from a party night. I shake my head. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. After that I head out my room and check the time and it's already 10am. I go to the kitchen to cook breakfast. Bambam was on the couch and Seul and Jeongyeon were on the other side. They're like kids when sleeping, I want to laughed at them.

I finished my breakfast but these kids still asleep. I don't want to disturb them so I decided to get back in my room where Rosé and Somi were sleeping too. I get my phone and checked if there's a message. I saw some from Jennie and some from Alice.

Jennie: Good eve Lis, I forgot to thank you about the lunch. I know you're busy but Ella wants to invite you for a dinner.
11-08-23
6:00pm