Chapter 28

____Jennie's POV___

"Hey baby," she said. She hugged and kissed my Lisa on the cheeks. I glared on my lover and she looked at me with nervousness. "Why didn't you tell me you will bring them today?" She asked.

"Who is she Lisa?" I asked and glared at her.

"Hi Jen, I'm Somi", she introduced herself.

I'm looking at Lisa. Why I felt she's nervous. Who the hell is this woman. I'd never seen her before.

I want to strangle this woman and pull her hair until she will bald. I want to punch her annoying face and make her bleed. How dare she to kiss my lover in front of my pretty face. I went on Lisa's side. I pushed her arms and pulled Lisa beside me. I hugged her side and I glared back at the woman that I saw for the first time.

"I asked you again Lisa, who is this woman?" I told her. I looked at her and to everyone. They are looking at Lisa. I don't know why but I became so mad right now. Is she's Lisa new lover? But we make love and Lisa never mentioned her to me. Is she married now? Am I her mistress now? I don't know what to think anymore. I'm so angry right now so I pinched her side. "Ouch, love it hurts!" She whines and pouted.

I want to slap her but nevermind. I want to know her answer first. She just smiled at me and shake her head. Is this a joke to her?

"Ella let's go baby", I said and motioned my daughter that we were going home. "You're dada here is so busy", I said. Ella run to me. No one was talking. I faced my back to them and ready to go when Lisa backhugged me. I felt her arms on my waist and kiss my cheeks.

"Is my baby, jealous?" She said in her baby voice. I rolled my eyes at her. I look at her friends. They are laughing hard right now.

"I can't with Lisa's face right now!" Rosé said and laugh.

"She's like a vampire. So pale!" Bambam teased.

"Hahahaha. Look at her face when Jennie pinched her side. She's like going to cry!" Seulgi teased her again. They can't help their laughing. I looked at Lisa. She is pouting and tears was falling on her cheeks. Oh my God, did I pinched her so hard? But she deserve it coz she makes me so mad right now.

"Our jelly mandu is back!" Jeongyeon shouted and laughed again. I look at them with my murderous look. They saw it and stop their laughing. They zipper their mouth. I pulled Lisa's hand on my waist and faced her.

"When I asked you, you must answer it!" I said. Tears is forming in my eyes. I don't want to be her mistress. I want Lisa all by my self. Call me possessive but I don't want to share her with someone.

"Baby, she's Somi", she answered immediately.

"I know, she told me her name. But..", I said but she cut me by pecking my lips.

"Baby, she's my cousin. Don't be jealous ok?" she said and smiled at me.

"Who told you I'm jealous?" I asked her. "Yahhh, I hate you all!" I said seriously and stomp my feet. The audacity of them to teased me. I will tease them back. "Let's go Ella," I hold my daughter's hand.

"Love, I'm sorry. They're just teasing you!" Lisa said and hold my wrist. I want to tease her more. I wink at her friends and they know their assignment.

"Actually Jen, that's Lisa's idea. She said we will tease you," Rosé said seriously.

"Yeah, Jen. We didn't do anything", Jeongyeon said and close her mouth. I know they want to laughed right now. I looked at Lisa. She was shocked on what her friends had told.

"Hey, don't be like that!" She said angrily. She wants to cry right now because her friends betrayed her. "Baby don't believe them they were lying!" She whined like a child. I look at my daughter and wink at her. She's smiling, she knows I'm teasing her dada right now.

"I'm still mad at you! Don't cry and pout you're like a duck!" I said.

"I'm sorry Jen," Somi said. "I'm used to call Lisa, baby, but we were just cousin". I glared at her and I saw the fear in her eyes. How I love to do teasing.

"Did Lisa told you that I don't like when someone teasing me like this. I will murder them," I said and she gulped so hard.

"Love, I'm sorry please", Lisa said and hugged me.

"Did I told you to touched me?" I asked angrily. Lisa sobbed. Her friends and I are laughing so hard. I can't take it anymore. She's cute and I can't handle to tease her anymore. I'm guilty of making her cry. Ella hugged her dada.

"Dada, please don't cry", my daughter said. She hugged Ella back. "Mommy was just teasing you," Ella explains like a big girl to her dada.

Lisa looked at me. "Omooo, my big baby is crying", I said and open my arms for her.

She walk towards me and hugged me so tight. "I'm afraid to lose you again baby", she said. Fear was on her voice. I know she's got a trauma of me leaving her. She sobbed so hard. I looked at her friends and cousin. They felt guilty. They know what she felt all those years. She struggled so hard. I soothe her back and kissed her shoulder. "No one gonna leave you my love", I whispered on her ear. "We love you so much!"

"We're very sorry Lis. We're just teasing you, right guys!" Seulgi said. Then they stand up and we made a group hugged. "We love you so much!"

"Don't do it again guys!" She said and glared on her friends. Then smiled form on her lips. She kissed my temple. "I'm sorry my love", she said again. I smiled at her.

"Wait, mom and dada I can't breathe", Our daughter whined. She is in between of us. We laughed at her then she glared at us like a cat. I know that look coz she got it on me.

"And Somi... please don't do it again," I warned her. "You don't know how much I stopped myself not to slapped you," I said then we laughed with each other.

"Sorry again Jen," she said and smiled. The awkwardness we felt awhile ago was gone.

After a long teasing. We settled on the couch with them. We talked and talked. Then Lisa remembered to pack her things so I decided to help her. I left Ella with her aunts and uncles.

We're on Lisa's room right now. We are packing for her things. We're almost done when I felt Lisa's arms on my waist. She's kissing my neck.

"You're so beautiful my love," she murmurs on my ears. I was taken aback when she suck my neck.

"Lis-sa not here", I moaned. This horny pervert woman. I faced her and slap her arms. "I told you not here you're friends are on the living room.

"Sorry love. I can't help it. You're just so sexy and hot," she said that makes me blushed so hard.

Lisa leaned on me. I closed my eyes waiting for her lips when we heard a loud knock on the door.

"Hey lovers. I know your hormones can't wait but you're daughter here is whining coz her parents were taking time making a baby," Seulgi shouted outside.

"Shut up Seulg, you're just jealous 'coz you have no girlfriend!" Lisa shouted back and laughed. I pinched her.

"You're so mean, you know," I said.

"Love you know I'm just kidding, right?" she said and peck my lips.

After we packed. We decided to get back on the living room where they're all playing like a kid with my daughter. I'm so happy and lucky that I'm part of Lisa's life again. I love their warmed welcome on me and Ella.

To be continued...

Enjoy reading everyone ❤️😊 baka matagal na naman akong makapag update nito. Keep on supporting TFL guys. Love ya all. ❤️😊 Hayaan nyo na yong isang barko papansin lang mga yon lubog na lubog na kasi.

#jenlisa #jenlisaisreal #JENLISAFOREVER #JENLISASTORY #JENNIE #Lisa