Chapter 3 (M)

Warning ⚠️🔞 Smut/matured scenes ahead. For 18 yrs old and above readers only and not suitable for young readers. Parental guidance is advised. If you're not comfortable to read the scenes you can skip this chapter.

______________________________________

___Lisa's POV___

We held a beach party. Seul did a good job. She invited Jennie and her friends. I know you are confused how did I know the name of this beautiful girl in front of me. Of course what's the used of being the owner. I'm not a  creepy one and I know it's illegal to know the private information of our guests but you know how love works in mysterious way right?

We are now in the middle of the party people who are dancing, joining the beat of the music. We are sweating and grinding with each other. Of course I grab the opportunity to dance with the one and only Jennie Kim. She's in front of me now. And it didn't help me coz my buddy down here is so hard. I know Jennie felt it now but alcohol and the beat of music makes us crazy. She still grinding her ass on me. I can't take it anymore so i bit her neck and nibbled it. Jennie then moan as she exposed her neck more for me. Then I whispered on her.

"On my room", I said then she nodded.

My friends were focused on their own dancing partner that they didn't noticed that Jennie and I left them. I held her wrist, we are running heading to the elevator. When the door closed. I automatically captured Jennies lips with mine. We are doing french kiss right now. I can taste alcohol and strawberries on her and I love it. We are still eating each other mouth and tongue. I bit her lower lip and my mouth suck her neck. Jennie moan mess on my ear. How we end on this?

Flashback

"Hey, Lis, the party is on", Seulgi said happily on me.

"Thank you Seul, you're the best", I tap her shoulder. "So how can we invite those beautiful ladies?" I pointed at the girls whose enjoying their sun bathing.

"Just watch me bud", then she left me. I saw how she head to the side of the girls. She stop beside the girl who as beautiful as Jennie too. She animatedly saying something to the girl. After a good talk the girl nodded and inform her friends. You will see how excited the girls for the night beach party.

Night time

We organized the party. Me and my friends are sitting in the table we set exclusively for us only. We are drinking and talking when Seul interrupted us.

"Hey buddies, eyes here please", she shouted for us to hear her because of the loud noise. "I want you to know my new friends here, Irene, Nayeon, Mina, Jisoo and Jennie", she introduced one by one. "Girls this is my rich but but dorks friends, Tzuyu, Jeongyeon, Rosé and Lisa."

"Hi girls", we said in unison.

"Hi everyone, nice meeting you all", they said in unison also.

They sit beside us. Jennie was shocked when she saw me. I feel the same thing again when I look into her eyes. My heart beats so fast and madly.

The girls sit in front of us. We started to drink and dance. Her friends dance and grinding with my friends.  I look on Jennie. She seems so tired and sad. I decided to sit beside her. "Hey, we met each other again", I told her. "You know it's not illegal to smile, right?"

She faced me and smiled. "Lisa right?" She asked and I nodded. "You know this place is so nice and lively", she said and then sip her beer.

"You want to dance?" I asked her. She faced me again and giggles. Oh my god, I think I already have my new favorite gummy smile. It's from this beautiful brunette cat eyed lady.

"Actually, I don't dance", she said shyly.

"I can teach you", then I drag her in the middle of the dancing people.

I think I fall in love with this girl. She's the only one I see right now. Her gummy smile, her alluring eyes and her plump red lips. I want to taste it. I held her waist and i feel her breath on my neck. She put her arms on my nape. I can feel her heart beat on mine. For me this is the most romantic scene in my life. Then the song became so loud and people dance like there's no tomorrow. Me and Jennie is now dancing wildly too. Her back is facing me and then she started grinding on me. I still held her waist.

End of flashback

We are now in my room, eating each other face. I can't stop myself. I want to taste her again and again. I held her ass and her arms on my nape. I push up her skirt and massage her thigh. I put her on my bed. I still sucking her neck and marking her. We take our clothes off. I'm so excited to taste this woman under me. She locked her legs on my waist and  I felt her wet pussy on my dick. I nibbled her nipples. Jennie still moaning my name.

"Lisssaaa" oh my god it's like a music to my ears.

I stop sucking her nipples, Jennie whine under me I know she feels so hot now. I eyed her whole body, she's so beautiful. Jennie put her arms on her breast and hide her pussy. She was shy i know it. So I hold her hand and take it away.

"You're so beautiful Ms. Jennie Kim", I said and spread her legs widely. "Is it alright?" I ask her permission and she nodded.

I lick my lips. I want to taste the juices on her pussy so I lowered my head and sniff it. I started to lick and suck her clit. Jennie moans wildly and push my head against her p*ssy. I love her taste.

"Oh, fuck Lisa", she scream. I stop and get back on her and we kissed hungrily again.

I position the tip of my angry dick on her pussy. Jennie held my head so tight. "Please be gentle", she whispered and I nodded. She is so tight.

Then I slowly pushed my cock inside her.. She is moaning and screaming my name again when I entered her. I felt a hot red liquid flowed out of her pussy when I saw it I was shocked. Shit she's still a virgin.

"You're a virgin?" I asked her and she nodded shyly. Oh my god I'm a lucky bitch. I'm her first. "It's ok baby, i will take it slow. You will hurt a little bit but after this you will feel the pleasure of heaven".

Then I kissed her again and push back my dick in her entrance slowly. After a few slow thrust, Jennie adjusted on my size. We are moaning mess right now. Sweat and the only sound you were heard is our flapping skin and the crack sound of bed that hit the wall. I thrust faster and faster I know that anytime she will cum because I felt her tightness.

"Lisssaa ahhh", she's screaming mess now.

"Jennnn, Aaaahh, shit.. shit.. I'm gonna cum", I screaming back. We don't care anymore if I cum inside her. Heaven is what I feel right now.

"Lisaaa cum inside me", she said. After a long wait I cum inside her. We are so tired that I collapse on top of her. I would say that It's the best night of my life. I kissed her head and lay my back on the bed. Then Jennie hug me so tight. We cuddled after the amazing sex with this beautiful woman beside me.

To be continued...

Tama na minus ten na kayo sa langit... sino po ba ang cleaners for the day? Sobrang kalat kasi bahala na kayo manalangin. 😂 Please support nyo po ang TFL. Please comment and vote Thank you. 😊💕 Jenlisa is real 🐻🐥🍵

Note: Lisa G!P (Lisa is an intersex here)