Chapter 6

____Jennie's POV____

We still in the resort. Enjoying our vacation. The girls decided to stroll in the beach and suddenly they want to do island hopping.

I saw Lisa in a tree house not away from us. I know she's looking at me but I didn't mind her. She's with her friends and I think their drinking.

One of her friends approached us to join them in their island hopping. They said that the owner of the resort own a yacht that we can use freely on our tour and these friends of mine were very happy to hear it so they agreed so fast.

Lisa and her friends join with mine. They are preparing now what to bring because they said we're going to spend our night in one of the private Island owned by their friend. Something fishy about this people. I think their not an ordinary person who just enjoying life in night parties and drinks. I think they are lowkey rich brats came from rich families. I want to know more about you Lisa.

After a few hours, everything was settled. We are now at the yacht waiting for them to sail it. We put our bags inside and settle ourselves on the couch. This yacht screams beauty, power and riches. The owner is not just a rich ass but a billionaire. I'm so curious now who owned this. I want to meet her, she's so generous to let us borrow this thing.

A few minutes later, I went outside to breath some fresh air and to witness the beauty of the ocean. My friends also joins me. I'm thankful that I brought my camera. I capture every scene that I like. I was focused on the view that I flinched when someone grab my waist and put her chin on my shoulder.

"How's the view, Jen?"

Why this person is so annoying at the same time cute. Hayst I think I'm blushing mess right now. What did you do to me Lisayah.. but suddenly I remember that we are fighting. I get her hands on my waist and I faced her with no emotion.

"Don't start Lis," I shaked my head. "... I still hate you." I said then she lowered her head and held my hands.

"I'm sorry Jen. I'll go ahead, enjoy your time here and I will not bother you anymore", she said then give me a sad smile.

I know she was hurt but what can I do? I'm here to enjoy my single life and not to find a love that doesn't right for me. I'm so stupid. I know it's a lie. I love to be with her. Her company makes me happy but I'll be selfish if I will follow my heart than my mind.

Few hours later, we are now at the private Island. You can see how beautiful the scenery is and there's a big mansion in the top of the mountain. The owner of this island is no extraordinary. Is she a queen or a princess?

"I'm so curious whose the owner of this island", I suddenly flinched when Jisoo whispered it on me. I hold my chest and glared at her.

"Yeah, me too", I said.

We get all our things in the yacht and there's someone welcome us.

"Guys, he's Mr. Lucas, our guide here", Seulgi said and handed our bags and other things to Mr. Lucas who put it on the truck.

Lisa then called him and they talked. I was confused now why she seems so close at Mr. Lucas but didn't mind it. I want to rest now. It's already 3pm. 2 cars fetched us and headed to the mansion.

The maids bowed at us and get all our things and put it on our designated rooms. I thank that Lisa didn't talked to me anymore. Me and the girls decided to go to the mansion balcony where you can witness the beauty of the sunset and the beach. Here you can see the island itself, the true beauty of nature. The maids give us drinks and snacks. Lisa's friends still not here. I think they prepared something.

After the wonderful sunset viewing, one of the maids headed us to our rooms. The last room was given to me.

"Ms. Kim, young master said that this will be your room", she said then left me. Who's young master by the way? I was so confused now, do I know her or him? Yay, I don't mind.

Then I entered my room and it hella screams beauty and majestic. Oh, I'm very thankful for the owner because this room has a balcony that can give you a perfect view of the mountain and ocean even the sunset and sunrise.

I was out of my trance when someone knocked on my door. "Miss, the dinner is ready", the maid said to remind me and I said ok, I'm coming as a respond.

I prepared myself and headed to the dining area where my friends waiting for me with these dorks. Lisa is still not here. Where is she? I sat between Irene and Jisoo.

"Girl, I love this place. The owner is so rich baby", she whispered and wink. I shake my head. Then suddenly Lisa showed up and sit down beside Seulgi and Rosé. Rosé whispered something on her that makes Lisa laughed so loud.

"What's funny?" Tzuyu asked and Lisa just said nothing. Then the foods arrived that makes our eyes so wide. I think everyone is so hungry  but it's so many, how can we finished it?

"Tomorrow let's enjoy the island", Seulgi said. Is she the owner of this island? I want to asked her but no nevermind. We enjoy our dinner with talking, teasing and laughing. Atleast they're not boring to be with. We're lucky to meet them all.

After the dinner, we call it a night. We decided to take a rest for a great adventure tomorrow. When I went back in my room, a bouquet of red roses caught my attention. It has a letter attached on it.

"Still hoping for your forgiveness, my beloved" - LM

I sniff the flowers and put it on the table. 'How can't I forgive you, if you show me your sweetness Lisa' I thought. Then I did my evening routine and sleep. I'm so tired but it's worth it.

To be continued...

Please vote and comment for more updates guys. Jenlisa is real 💕😊🍵🐻🐥 bahala kayo basta ako masaya kasi long weekend. Makakatulog ako ng mahimbing 😁😏