Chapter 13 (Slight M)

____Lisa's POV____

We arrived at the restaurant. Jennie is now taking her time in choosing her order in the menu while the waiter is waiting for her order. I'm still cold on her. I know that she noticed that I'm not in the mood. I was out on my trance when she spoke at me.

"Hey, baby, he is waiting for your order", she said and pointed the waiter beside me who's holding his pen and notes.

"Oh, uhmm... Just give me the same as hers", I said to the waiter then he nodded and left.

"Is there any problem, Lis?" she asked. I just sighed and shake my head.

"Nothing", I simply said but she didn't believe me.

"I know there is", she said firmly.  "You're out of yourself since we left the hotel and you act coldly at me", she said in a lower voice.

We are interrupted when the waiter went back on our table to serve our lunch. "Madame, here's your order. Enjoy!" He said and left afterwards.

I cleared my throat.  I want to ask her about Kai and why she'd lied to me, but nothing came out on my mouth. I'm so coward. I don't want to know the truth because it will only hurt me.

"It's about Kai right?" She asked and I nodded. I lowered my head because tears started to form on my eyes. I don't want her to lie at me. Is she only using me?

"W-who is him to you Jennie", I asked her stutteredly.

She take a deep breath before answering me.

"You know let's talk about him when we get back in the hotel. For now, let's finished our lunch", I nodded and  we silently eat our lunch.

___Jennie's POV___

After the lunch we went back on our hotel room.  Lisa is still acting coldly on me,  I know something's bothering her right now. When we get inside, she sat on the couch and close her eyes. I sat beside her and hug her.

"You know you can ask me right?" I told her. She slowly open her eyes and look me at me.

"You know you can tell me the truth right?" She asked me that makes my brows knitted.

"W-what d-do you m-mean?" I asked her but my heart beats so fast. Why I felt so nervous right now.

"Kai...", She said and paused. She look at me like she knows something. I cleared my throat. "Tell me Jen, is he...?" She can't continue what she said when her tears started to fall on her cheeks.

She lowered her head and closed her eyes again. I did the same as her. My tears started to fall on my cheeks. I can't faced her right now. I hug her tight again. I put my face on her neck and my tears falls on her shirt that makes it wet.

"I'm sorry. I warn you before that don't fall in love with me but you are so stubborn. I told you everything about me is complicated Lisa", I said in my crack voice. She still sobbing. I cupped her face but she still closing her eyes.

"Look at me please", I told her but she didn't listen. "I love you Lisa and no one else. Whatever happens in the future, you're always be in my heart. No one can replace you here", I said and pointed my heart. I can't take it anymore so I lean and peck her lips. "You're always be my baby". And I hugged her so tight.