Chapter 24

____Jennie's POV_____

We are heading right now at the Kim's mansion where my parents and my grandparents are waiting for us. After I told Lisa the truth, we both decided to go to the mansion to faced their wraths.

I'm sweating cold and I'm very nervous. I know Ella is with them. I can't believe what Kai did to me. He betrayed me. I close my eyes. I know any time my panic attack will occur. Then I felt Lisa's hand on mine. She intertwined it with her.

"Take a deep breath my love," she said softly. I nod at her and did what she told me.

"Lisa I'm afraid", I said then tears falls on my cheeks.

"Sshhh, don't cry Jen," she said and stop the car. Then she cupped my face and dried my tears. "Be strong for us, ok?" Then she kissed my head and hugged me so tight.

I cried in her chest for a few minutes and held a deep breath. Her warmness comfort me in the best way. Then I thanked her and composed myself. Lisa start the car again and we made it to the mansion.

Our butler Mr. Park welcome us. Lisa give him the car key and he guide us to the living room where my grandparents and parents are waiting.

When we arrive at the said area, I saw Ella on her grandma's lap. She was sleeping. I know my baby girl was so tired. My mom saw me and smiled at me in a sorrow and pity look.

"She's playing with her grandpa and grannies. She's so tired", she explains to me. I nod at her and look at my dad. I saw the furious look he give to Lisa's hand and mine. I forgot that before we get inside, we intertwined our hands. My grandparents saw it too. My grandpa cleared his throat.

In the other side of the couch I saw Kai and I'm shock when I saw Krystal beside him. Kai didn't look at me. His gaze remains on the floor. Krystal look at me with a 'help us Jen' look. It's so sad and pitiful to look at her like that. Kai caress her big tummy. A protective one. Now I know why Kai tell them the truth.

"Kai," I called him but he's hesitant to look at me. "..Kai", I called again that's when he look at me. His eyes is so red and puffy. I know he cried.

"Sorry Jen," he said. I shake my head.

"I know, don't worry", I told him. I faced my grandpa who is looking at me. I look at Lisa and she knows that I want to talk to them so she loose her hands on mine. I assure her that I'm stronger now. 

I walked to my grandpa side. I was taken aback when he give me a big slap in my face. I saw Lisa clenched her fists. I looked at her and shake my head. I know what's going on in her mind right now. Then she nod back at me.

"How could you lied to us Ruby Jane!" Grandpa shouted at me.

"I did what's right grandpa!" I spat back.

"How dare you!" He wants to slap me again but this time grandma stopped him.

"Don't do that old man!" She shouted. "It's that how you welcome your granddaughter and her visitor?" She asked. My grandpa clears his throat.

I looked at Lisa. She's clenching her teeth. I know anytime from now she will do an inappropriate thing to my grandpa.

"Jennie, sit down", my grandma said. "... and young lady make yourself comfortable," she look at Lisa.

Lisa sit beside me. My Dad and grandpa look at her with a 'we want to kill you' look. I glared at them and hold Lisa's hand. Lisa caress my cheeks.