Chapter 29.

Warning ⚠️🔞 Smut/matured scenes ahead. For 18 yrs old and above readers only and not suitable for young readers. Parental guidance is advised. If you're not comfortable to read the scenes you can skip this chapter.

______________________________________

_____Jennie's POV____

I'm still can't use to Lisa's sweetness. We still here in her condo. As time goes by the love I have with this woman became deeper and deeper.

Her dork friends decided to bring Ella to the mall so the two of us left here. They teased Lisa and I to create another baby and this woman beside me was so happy because she loves the idea of it. So here we are in her entertainment room and she's teasing me endlessly about it.

"Lisa I told you already I'm not in the mood and we're not yet official!" I said irritatedly. It's true even  something already happened to us, she didn't clarify what's between us now. She doesn't even court me again.

"Babe," she whispered in my ear that send goosebumps on me. "Let's have a date later please", she said and peck my lips. I push her face away from me. "So that I can court you for real," she explains.

"Can you see I'm watching!" I scold her. Lisa pouted like a duck. Oh my god she's so cute. I want to laughed at her but instead I give her a glare that saying 'don't touch me' and she did. Hahaha, I know she's afraid already.  We're watching Netflix right now and watching my favorite series Stranger things. But Lisa as being Lisa she won't stop until she win.

"Baby please... I want to take you on a date," she said sweetly. I want to tease her but I know she's going to sulk.

"Okay", I said. I can't hold it anymore and laughed so hard at her then she furrowed her eyebrows. "You're not cute you know so don't use your duck face at me," I said and laughed again. "You're ugly duckling!"

"Baby be thankful that I love you so much!" She said still sulking. I blushed on what she said. Why this woman can easily make me so inlove on her.

"Babe, uhmm you know I don't have any dress here with me. All I have is my spare clothes. I don't want to ruin our romantic date because I didn't prepared for it," I explained then I pouted.

"Don't worry, I already told Rosé to buy you a dress and shoes", she said.

"How did she know my size?"

"I just told her to buy all the beautiful dress she will see and bring it here. I think it will suits it all to you."

"What? You didn't even told me so I can give Rosé my statistics", now it's my turn to sulked.

"Baby don't be mad. Actually it's a surprise dinner but I don't want to ruin it so I told you about it now," she said and hugged me so tight. "Now, can we make another baby", she said teasingly.

"Do you want me to cut your d*ck big baby," I said teasingly.

"Don't!" She exclaimed and put her hands on her bulk. "How can I satisfy you without it baby", she wiggle her eyebrows. I became red on what she said.

"I don't care, I will find another man!" I said. I'm going to stand when I felt Lisa lift me like a sack and put me on her shoulder. "Lissaaa!!! Put me down!!!" I shouted and hit her back. I was taken aback when she spanked me.