Chapter 9

___Jennie's POV____

I woke beside this beautiful woman. I don't know how I get here in this comfortable bed. All I know was we were watching the sunrise a while ago after that I don't know what happen next.

I look under the cover and thanks god I still wearing my pyjamas. I stared back on this beautiful angel on my side. She's sleeping so well that she never realized I'm staring at her.

Oh, it's so good to be beside her while she cuddles me. I want to kiss her cheeks side by side by I can't. I close my eyes again. I want to stay with her like this forever.

____Lisa's POV_____

I woke up when I heard my phone ringing, but my attention right now is on the beautiful woman sleeping on my arms while we cuddling. It's so nice to be woke up every morning if you're beside this goddess.

How to unloved you babe? I think I can't coz I fall so bad that I don't want to be away from you forever. I know I'm selfish because you already have a fiancee waiting for you in Korea but I want to be selfish and take you away from him. I stared so long when she opened her eyes and furrowed her brows but smiled after. My favorite gummy smiled of her plus her cat eyes that captured me for the first time we met.

"Good morning", she greets me with her raspy morning bed voice. "I think your phone is ringing many times now", she continued.

"Oh, sorry", I said. "Good morning too my beloved", I said and kiss her temple. Then I get my phone on the side table and answer the call it's Seulgi.

"Hey, man where are you? Are you with Jennie? Her friends are already worried at her. They're going home now" she said then I look at Jennie. Yeah after the talk and sunrise viewing, Jennie sleep beside me so I decided to carry her to my room.

"What?" Jennie whispered, asking me if why I'm looking at her.

"You're friends asking me if where are you. They're preparing to go back home now", I said to her.

"Oh my god what time is it now?" She asked in a rattled voice.

"It's already 10am", I said.

"Hey man, are you still there?" Seulgi asked again.

"Oh, yeah sorry, she's with me", I said.

"Oh man, can both of you forget that raging hormones for a while", she said teasingly.

"Oh common Seul, we didn't do anything", I said in defence which is true by the way. "We just sleep and nothing else." I saw Jennie glared to me.

"What I'm saying the truth", I told Jennie but she rolled her eyes on me. What the heck.

"She's with Lisa guys", I heard Seulgi said to the them in the line and only 'Ohhh' is their response. I facepalm, I know what they're thinking right now. I saw Jennie went out the bathroom.

"I will going to my room now. Thank u for the night and see you at the lobby", she said and went out.

I do my morning routine in the fastest way. I went to the lobby where my friends and her friends are waiting. Jennie is with them now. Her friends are glaring at me now like 'what do the both of you did last night' look. I gulp and faced my friends.

"Hey, guys good morning", I greeted them.

"Hey, Lisa good morning dude!", They said in unison.

"So, what time is your flight girls?" I asked her friends.

"1:30pm", Jisoo said still glaring at me. I know she hate me because of what happened between us last night at the bar. I can't look at her right now.

"Sorry about last night unnie", I apologize at her. "I think alcohol does affect myself." She stand up and tap my shoulder.

"It's alright but please think about what I said last night", she said and I nod. I saw how Jennie creased her brows and look at me. I know she wanted to asked me what happened last night. I just smiled at her.

"So, uhm, it's still 11am.. you have 2 hours remaining. Let's have lunch, my treat", I said and they look so very happy especially my dork friends.

I ordered my staff to put their things on the van then I went to the kitchen. I talked to the head chef to cook the best dishes for them.

We are eating now. It's like a buffet. 'Wow!' it's what all I heard from them.

The perks of being an owner I can get whatever I want and I also want to treat this beautiful ladies/friends of my beloved. I thank them for not asking what happened between me and Jennie last night. I never heard them teasing us again.

We talked about some random things. They said they want to be with us again to travel in different countries.

I look at Jennie she seems so very quiet. It's been a week since she's here. I think she's sad because her friends will going home. I hold her hand so tight to ensure her I'm always here and never leave her side.

After the good lunch, we decided to drop them at the airport. We still talked and laugh inside the van enjoying the moment.

After the dropping scene I saw how my dork friends became sad. What happened with these girls? I sit beside Jennie and she's sleeping. I hold her shoulder and put her head on my neck. I know she's sad and tired. I kiss her forehead and whispered "I will take good care of you and never leave your side my love". I saw my friends looking at me and smiled teasingly. Arrckkk this dorks.

"You're inlove Manoban", Rosé said and grinned.

"Nah, she was badly hit by cupid", Seulgi laughed at me.

"Can you keep quiet, my baby is sleeping", I whispered while glaring at them.

"Whipped!" I heard Tzuyu said. They laughed again but in a lowkey mood. I want to kick their ass but I'm going to behave because this baby is beside me. God, I don't want to end this moment with her.

To be continued...

Anu na guys? Na miss na ng parents natin ang isa't isa. Pa vote po at pa follow for more update. 😊😉
I miss my Jenlisa. 🖤💟🧚‍♀️🎀🐻🐥