Chapter 33.

___Jennie's POV___

The door of the church opens and I started to walk on the aisle. I'm so nervous with every step I take but it fades away when I saw the smiles in the face of the people that will going to witness the most beautiful day of my life.

My heart pounded so fast when my gazed fall on my Lisa that is waiting for me in the altar with his father, mother and Ella. My daughter was smiling widely while looking at me and I smiled back at her. I looked at Lisa again and she's smiling too while tears streaming down on her face. "You're so beautiful my love", she mouthed.

I'm so near at them when somebody grab my arms. I was shocked when I saw my dad and grandpa who were holding a gun. My eyes went wide when they fired a shot to Lisa. I was terrified and I can't move. Everything happens so fast that I saw the woman I loved with a blood dripping on her white tuxedo.

"Lissssaaaa!" I shouted but dad grab me and pulled me away from them. I saw Ella crying mess in front of her dada.

"Lisa!!! Lisa please!!!" I shouted so loud. I'm crying so mess I can't believe this will gonna be happen to us, in our wedding day. "Liissaaa!" And then everything went black. "Lisaaa!!"

____Lisa's POV____

"Lisa!!!!"

I was startled when my fiancee shouted my name in her sleep. She's crying while shouting my name. I was so worried at her so I hold her face and trying to wake her up.

"Jen... love... wake up please," I said. Then she suddenly sat up and look at me with wide eyes.

"Lisa!!! Love!!!" She shouted and hugged me so tight.

"Hey, love what happened?" I asked her. She just shaking her head and sob on my chest.

"Don't le- leave me love," she said. I keep embracing her while soothing her back.

"Ssshhhh, it's just a bad dream. Ok?" I said and I look at her. "I'm not going to leave you, I promise.

She hold me tight. We are now here in our secret mansion in the middle of the island. I'm so worried on Jennie coz she had a nightmare. I don't know what she's thinking right now.

"Love, just rest now," I said and she nod at me. I lay her back with me on our bed. I check the time and it's already 2am. "Lets go back to sleep love. Don't worry I will be right here when you wake up. I will never leave you," I assured her and kissed her forehead.

We settled down again in our bed. I look at Jennie face. She's calm now and I can feel her breath on my neck. She hug me so tight, I know she's afraid that I will leave her. She's making my arms as her pillow. My fiance is so cute and the same time beautiful. I kissed her forehead again.

Morning came

___Jennie's POV___

I woke up when the sun rays hits my eyes. I look at the person beside me. She's sleeping so well while embracing me so tight. I smile when I remembered what she said last night that she will never leave me. I caress her face and poke her cheeks. My wife is the real definition of goddess at the same time angel.

I still looking at her. Then I kissed her cheeks, she moves when she feel my touched. She suddenly open her eyes and we are now looking in each other. She smiles at me and kissed my forehead.