Chapter 14

____Lisa's POV____

I woke up when the light hits my eyes. I blink so many times, then I smiled when I remembered what happened last night between me and Jennie. But suddenly I felt nervous when I saw no one beside me.

"Jen!" I called her but no one answers. "Jennie!!" I shouted again. I stand up to check the bathroom but she's not there. I look for her things but it's all gone now. I felt so nervous again and my knees became weak.

I sat down on the bed 'coz I can't think of anything. Then I saw a letter on the side table. I opened and read it, then my eyes became blurry. Tears started to fall.

'Lis, I'm sorry 'coz I broke my promise. Always remember I love you forever 💕
PS. Last night is the best night with you
- Jennie'

I put on my clothes and ran down at the lobby. I saw all my staffs at the reception area.

"Can you check if what time Ms Kim check out and with whom?" My staff startled when I shout at her face. My tears still falling and I keep wiping it with my palms. "What!", I shouted again because she wasting my time.

"I'm sor-ry m-ma'am," she apologize. "Ms. Kim check out 2 in the morning with Mr. Jong-in Kim", I fall on my knees. I don't know but I feel so weak.

Why you left me Jen, you promise me you will stay. I closed my eyes and closed my fist. Anger and sadness engulf me right now. "Oh my god, Ma'am are you okay?" My staffs asked me. They wanted to touched me but they don't know how.

"Oh my god! What happened?" It's Rosé. I know her voice. She then hugged me. "Lis, tell me, why you're crying?"

"What happened Rosé?" It's Seulgi. But I didn't say anything.

"Tell us what happened?" They asked the receptionist. "Ms. Manoban asked me if what time Ms. Kim check out the hotel."

"Ms. Kim, what?" Rosé clarifies.

"She left me Rosé", I whispered that makes her shocked even more. I think I can't uttered any words right now. I know she knows now why I'm crying mess in front of them. "Let's get out of here." She said and my friends brought me to my office.

Hotel
Office area

___Rosés Pov___

I'm still shocked of what happened a while ago. Lisa was crying mess in front of the reception desk. Jennie left her but why? I still hug her and trying to make her calm. Our friends are also here to support her. 

"It's alright Lis, don't cry now. Will going to find Jennie ok?" I told her. She just nods at me.

"I love her so much", she whispered in her cracked voice. I know she is hurting right now and we can't do anything. We decided to make her rest. We know she is tired of crying. My poor Lili, I don't want to see her like this. She's like a sister to me.

I tell my buddies to check our Lisa and don't leave her. Then I went to my room to call someone who can help us.

I checked my phone if she's online and lucky me. I decided to make a call and a few seconds she answered it.

"Good morning, Chaeng!" She greeted me happily.

"Good morning, Sooyah" I greeted back and sighed.