Vol. 1 Chapter 3 - Persistence Tragical Story is a Big No

* * * * *

“You’ll have to look at it carefully.”

The Grand Duke held his wife’s head in one hand and forced her gaze to turn to the stadium.

“Because I’ll put the one you like among them as your escort.”

A Martial Arts Championship for Toonos.

A kind of sport in which aristocrats enjoyed as entertainment where the thousands of Toonos risked their lives until one winner came out, and participants clothed in old white Toono uniforms were either killed or injured.

A place where people were dragged out with bright red blood stains was seen.

“I-I couldn’t see anything, ugh.”

“Hasn’t it been long enough for you to get used to that?”

“Urgh.”

“You always vomit when you see this.”

When Selina couldn’t get her nausea under control, he clicked his tongue as if he wanted her to hear it.

“You’re not even pregnant yet. What’s wrong with you? Do you know that every time you do that, I get excited? You’re not pregnant yet, aren’t you?”

“Oh, no, ah……not yet…”

“I’m joking. Don’t tell me that you really think that I don’t know? You’re cute.”

He spun the glass of dark crimson wine around and around, letting go of her jaw, which he had grabbed with a thud.

“My wife is too soft-hearted.”

As he turned to face the stadium, a guy in a blue priest’s robe hurried forward to commence his prayers.

Then, as if by magic, that Toono player’s blood stopped flowing.

There were numerous cases in the story of <Bound of Salvation> where the Male Lead pushed Selina to like what she despised.

When I read it, I remember cursing him and screaming.

‘This son of a bitch.’

Selina’s miserable life played out in front of my eyes like a movie.

Abuse, exploitation, defamation, mistreatment, imprisonment, abduction, and torture……

‘That’s insane! there’s no way I could live like that!’

To live comfortably as the main character of this poor story, I need a clear strategy.

I picked up a letter that was rolling around on the table in search of an empty sheet of paper. After that, spread out the clean area of the back of the paper and ink the pen.

“The first thing I should do is……”

Not to be seen by the Male Lead. 

Given what Selina had gone through as a result of her pregnancy with the Male Lead, the Male Lead was viewed as a villain.

‘I’ll be half successful if I could just avoid him.’

I haven’t met him yet, but…… My stepmother will do everything she can to sell me to the Grand Duke.

Or she’ll sell me to another man who will give her money.

So that brings the plan to number two.

Chasing out Camilla.