Vol. 7 Chapter 3 - This is our first kiss!!!

⇺⇺⇺⇼⇻⇻⇻

Valhail’s knighthood and ordination ceremony took place in the garden.

People in important positions were seated. Cedric, the White Eagle Knights’ leader, Camilla, the family’s head, and some old knights with positions, as well as Adrian.

The solemn atmosphere there was carried over to this place.

“How come there are more and more people……”

Penny and I clung to the window and gazed out the window at the garden.

It is proper for me to attend the event as the count’s daughter, but Selina has never been to such an official event.

Because Camilla is sensitive to the fact, I decided it would be best if I did nothing noticeable.

Moreover.

‘I don’t want to suffer in the scorching sun.’

Besides, seeing Adrian next to Camilla……

‘I’m glad I just watched from the bedroom.’

No matter how I looked at it, he didn’t appear to be seated accordingly, but Camilla’s influence was palpable.

“Was he always that handsome, My Lady?”

Penny admired Valhail’s outstanding appearance once more.

“I didn’t realize because I only saw him in the dark. The girls are going to cause quite a commotion.”

As Penny said, after seeing him for a few days, Valhail did look neat and tidy.

His short-cropped hair was tucked behind his forehead, revealing his already captivating features.

Even with the sun beating down on him, his slightly frowned face was sexy to me.

Penny, who was staring at him with her clumsy face resting on her chin, swung her head.

“Isn’t he the quiet type, My Lady?”

“Yeah.”

“I can’t imagine him smiling…… But I believe he will be gentle and sweet to you, My Lady.”

Valhail’s personality was evident even in Penny’s eyes.

He gave off a vibe that made approaching him difficult because of his tightly pursed lips and long, serious eyes.

‘It must have been awkward.’

A tyrant who ruled the battlefield and led the army. It wasn’t strange to think of his terrifying real personality.

“Valhail.”

Cedric took out a long sword and placed it on his left shoulder.

“Will you always protect the weak first?”

Not all of the declarations were relayed to my bedroom in detail. When I saw Cedric’s mouth shape, I expected the situation to flow smoothly.

“Are you going to always be on the side of justice?”

Penny flushed when she saw Cedric’s solemn expression.

“The Commander, too…… He has striking features.”

That is correct. Cedric is also the handsome type.

The awe I felt when I first saw him was indescribable.

A serene and noble aura that pervades from head to toe.

My attention was drawn to his shirt button, which was barely hanging on to his tight front chest.