Vol. 4 Chapter 5 - I picked it up without even realizing it

I was sweating heavily as I found myself in a really uncomfortable position.

‘First, let’s calm down and figure out how to get rid of him.’

Adrian whispered as I averted my head to the side, scared to make eye contact with him.

“Are you upset because I entered your room without your permission?”

His fingers continued stroking my earlobe as he fiddled with my hair.

As I crouched my head in an itchy-prickly feeling, I realized that this man was enjoying the situation.

“I…… I am going to scream.”

“What did I do wrong?”

His voice sounded drowsy, as if he was attempting to soothe me.

“Why do you hate me, noona?”

Now that I remember about it, his eyes were crooked like those of a rebellious adolescent guy.

‘Wait a second, how old is he?’

Since he and Shannos are twins then…… he must be seventeen years old.

‘This little beast.’
(T/N: 핏덩 a figurative term for a baby beast.)

Actually, his muscles and physique were out of proportion for his age.

How could someone who is still seventeen years old grow up like this?

Adrian looked more mature than his age, which might be due to the intensive training.

“You even share a room with that Penny woman.”

“Do-don’t…… don’t talk about Penny like that. She…”

“Ah… perhaps.”

He then faintly laughed and interrupted me, as if to cut off my words.

“Is it because I was an illegitimate child whose father is unknown? Do you still think of me that way?”

“……”

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

‘Did Selina ever say something like that?’

I couldn’t believe Selina, who seemed timid to others, could say anything like that. But I recall Shannon saying something like before.

‘Then, was Selina close to this person or not?’

I was perplexed.

Adrian told me at the martial arts competition that he and I “always played together as children.”

That merely showed Adrian and Selina were close, right?

‘They even kissed.’

What exactly did Selina think about Adrian? I was dying to ask her that.

Rather than being burdened by something like this, I was curious about what lay between the two, and I had a feeling there was something.

“You weren’t like this before, noona. It wasn’t this bad.”

Eventually, I gave the easiest answer to push Adrian away.

“M-m-mother will be furious if she finds out…… I’m going to get in trouble.”

“Then it’s alright as long as mother doesn’t find out, right noona?”

Adrian then lowered his head seductively.